Top Gunn Family Construction, Inc.

A12 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2015

7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

23454 Kimbrel Ln

Truxton, MO 63381

At Top Gunn Family Construction we offer quality work at reasonable prices. Our staff is qualified with years of experience to deliver an exceptional experience overall Top Gunn Family Construction has been delivering exceptional quality work and great prices since 2001.Our employees have a passion for what we do with years of experience to deliver you the very best quality of work. We specialize in deck building, and painting,and pressure washing. We also do house repairs, dry wall construction, deck repairs, sunroom, room additions, and interior and exterior painting. We do it all! No job to small thank you have a great day...

Deck Maintenance (9)Decks and Porches (5)Pressure Washing (3)Exterior Painting (3)Interior Painting (2)Handyman Services (1)General Remodeling (1)Roofing (1)Basement Remodeling (1)Gutter Cleaning (1)

11/07/2019

It went smoothly without a hitch. Material cam in when promised and work started soon afterward. The crew was friendly, courteous and professional. They finished the project in one day and cleaned up afterwards, perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install hand railings

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we had fun over therr

11/07/2019

Job well done. Quick response and follow up. Kevin and Scott were conscientious and took pride in their work. Deck looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash and stain deck add screws

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Thanks [Member Name Removed] you guys are awesome ...

11/06/2019

It was very good. It was good working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did exterior painting, power washed the house, sealed the driveway, stained the deck, and move the stairway on the deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

11/06/2019

Very well, overall construction went well. Steve has very good communication skills and would call every night to outline the next days construction goal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new deck

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/04/2019

What a terrific job they all did on our walk-up basement structure. They were on time, courteous, and did an above and beyond job, even going so far as to seal a crack in the concrete stairs to help ensure our basement could stay dry! Nick Tieman and I will highly recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof over stairwell exterior

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/02/2019

It went very well. I had multiple projects completed on a estate/rental home. I do not live in the same city where the home is located. They kept me informed and sent lots of pictures on the progress. The pictures are from an unfinished basement clean up. They offered many options and solutions on some complicated pieces. Great customer service, trustworthy. Amazing results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General contracting on a home.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, handyman service, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] miss being over there talking with you

11/01/2019

The crew was neat and cleaned up as they progressed. Also had attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Decks & Porches, Deck Maintenance

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

10/31/2019

Top Gunn Family Construction were very professional and on time. They finished my deck and interior painting in a timely manner and they did a great job and at a reasonable price thank you so much Top Gunn Family Construction I will use again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and Interior painting

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

08/29/2016

Steve and his crew did what they said they would, when he committed for the amount we agreed to. We were very pleased and would gladly use Steve's company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our top level deck resurfaced with synthetic material, new rails, and releveling which required three new posts and footings. We also had our lower deck repaired because of rotted wood and repainted.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2016

10/02/2015

He came out and removed a 10 foot section and put up a plastic barrier.  Then never did anything else.  Excuse after excuse, took another job, too cold to pour the concrete, etc.  I sued him and can be seen on the ST Louis County court site Case net.  The processor was unable to deliver the notice, because he was evicted.  Obviously he never gave me my money back.  The address listed above is not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve Gunn took our deposit of $1150 to start a fence job.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2010

We torn down the old fence put up a temporary fence was to cold to set posts in concrete.. I told him we would be there when got warm. So I had a knee replacement / customer got upset and cussed me out blast me on here he never paid $3500 he gave $700 deposit .. I told him we would be back when temperatures allowed ... etc According to him I shouldn’t have got my knee fixed. This was 2009 2010 .. ...

NA