Pecaro Masonry

Founded 1915 • Angie's List since April 2013

Family owned company 100 yrs strong,providing services for residential to commercial, big to no job to small! professional & courteous work force dedicated to customer service. Often going above & beyond to ensure 100% customer satisfaction . Free estimates along with design & consulting ideas making your project a reality. Fully insured & credit cards accepted. Additional Email Address: info@pecaromasonry.com...

KPM Landscape

3  REVIEWS
KPM Landscape

Call now at (636) 734-3371! KPM Landscape has been providing superior landscape and hardscape services in the St. Charles/St. Louis area for the last eight years. Let our expert designers create a landscape display that will make your neighbors envious. We provide paver patios, outdoor kitchens, fire pits retaining walls and about anything else you can imagine created from outdoor stone. We work with all kinds of natural and cast stone materials. We also provide affordable drainage solutions including regrading, drains and french drains. Let us offer our solution to your soggy yard or wet basement.

D

04/25/2017

They did not return my call. I see now that they are closed every day. Hired another company that gave me a bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some tuck pointing on the front of our house that needed to be done

07/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed fabricated stone throughout my home bar. Because I went with a non-uniform stone, the job took great care, diligence and planning. It was basically a big puzzle to complete the design I hoped to achieve. Mission accomplished! I would recommend Steve and his crew to anybody.

03/20/2015

The project could not have went any smoother.  Being a homebuilder for 15 years, there is a great value to using subcontractors that make my job easy.  Steve definately did that!  Additionally there are becoming fewer and fewer subs that you can trust.  I would definately trust Steve to do exactly what he said he will do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider install cultured stone and cap on front front of my house.

CATEGORY masonry

Tuck Pointing & Repair. Custom Work & Upgrades. New Construction.

Concrete Driveways.