Specializing in custom decking, crown molding, your one-of-a-kind projects and ideas while offering a wide range of professional home repair and general construction...

deck building (9)garage building (2)woodworking (2)handyman (1)

03/28/2019

Couldn’t not have been more impressed and pleased at the job Jeff and his team did. Their prices were very fair and their work was over the top impressive. They finished the project in time and exceeded our expectations. Will definitely use them again for projects. Recommend highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built an interior oak and rod iron open stair case

CATEGORY woodworking

10/28/2018

Never heard from them after I submitted my request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2018

08/26/2018

After reading the reviews, we requested two bids, JW being one of those. The other company came out, took measurements, then disappeared never to be heard from again. Jeff got our business. Jeff said it would take about 10 working days. He completed it in 8 days. Jeff and Andrew started early every morning, and worked the whole day. I've built several decks and know good work when I see it. I can'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new deck on the side of our home, a two tier deck that tied onto an existing concrete deck. In addition, one side of the deck needed under-deck water proofing to keep lawn equipment dry.

CATEGORY decks, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

06/29/2018

It went very well. Mother Nature wasn't very cooperative, but Jeff was!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A deck built off of the house to our above ground pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

Photo for JW Construction Lincoln County LLC - 393 Madden Rd, Troy, MO - 37201074

07/30/2017

Very satisfied!! His price was very fair. Also I was contacted twice after the job to see if I was happy and to make sure everything is still OK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old back deck was rotted. They hauled off the deck and cleaned the area then prepped for the project. Also did all the paperwork -applied for permits, license and all the inspections. Poured concrete to code and then built new deck to my specs (size , material, and brand I had specified) . Project was finished on time and craftsmanship was great. Also had a new remote controlled ceiling fan installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

07/14/2017

I contacted Jeff, he came out the next day looked things over and provided a bid. I accepted the bid it was very affordable. He was there the next day with a complete proposal of work he would be doing. He was here everyday with his one worker, they both worked very hard. Jeff has a very detailed eye and it shows in the finished product. I now have the most beautiful deck. I couldn't thank him eno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace old deck. Replace with Timber-Teck product.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

05/25/2017

It went very well, showed up everyday on time. Work was performed in a timely manner. Cleaned up mess when work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JW Construction built me a 16x16 deck with step down hand rails.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Photo for JW Construction Lincoln County LLC - 393 Madden Rd, Troy, MO - 35115981

05/24/2017

They were here on time. The work excellent. Material was as we ordered. He was efficient, courteous and cleaned up everything when done. We would recommend him, and would call him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
decking and new railings on our old deck

CATEGORY decks, garage builders, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

05/24/2017

Jeff did an outstanding job. It was completed in 2.5 days. He is a professional and a perfectionist. His cost for labor totally beat the competition. (We purchased the materials ourselves). He made sure he was at our residence when all the decking material was delivered. We receive a lot compliments about our deck from friends and family. I would hire him again for other home repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new cosposite deck to replace the old cedar deck.

CATEGORY decks, garage builders

05/24/2017

Jeff along with three other contractors bit on a deck for me, for my inlaws place. After the bids were in and all of the sell pitches, I decided to drive around and look at some of the work each contractor had performed for others. Granted they all where professional contractors, it was obvious to me that the other two contractors were not even in the same category as Jeff. Altough I could have sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had JW Consruction put a deck on my Dad's place. 12 x 20

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016