Advanced Construction Services

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We take an extreme amount of pride in the work we do at Advanced Construction Services. We offer friendly knowledgeable staff that is consistently praised for their ability to combine professionalism with a fun work environment. We are fully insured and offer a complete job by backfilling and seeding at no additional charge. We also seal all our driveways at no additional charge using a permanent trowel-in sealer/densifier to minimize maintenance. Compare estimates apples to apples and you will see why more customers choose us!...

Galvin construction services llc

we are a construction services company that it very diverse and we strive to complete projects in a timely manor with out sacrificing quality and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We veteran owned and operated. Call us and see if we can help you on your next project.

D

10/19/2015

The workers urinated on the side of the house. I called him the other day because the driveway is cracked all over and he told me that it was a natural behavior of the driveway. It didn't happen right away. It was gradual. I was cleaning it the other day and really looked at it and the driveway has hairline cracks everywhere and the surface is starting to wear out. There are edges where the concre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got Advanced Construction to do my driveway. They did a concrete driveway.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

04/11/2014

They were punctual and they did a good work.  The quality was really good so far.  They were right here on time.  They did a pretty good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Advanced Construction Services to pour some concrete on the sidewalk and the back patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Thanks [member name removed], We really appreciate the comments and look forward to work in the future. Jeff ACS

05/15/2013

It was a really big job and they had it done in five days with two guys. They were very professional. They were on time. There was something that needed to be corrected and he came back out and corrected it with no problem. They poured the concrete beautifully. They did what they were supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Construction Services put in a patio and my driveway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways

05/09/2013

They did such a great job that my neighbors and even the postal lady asked who did the work. They performed fantastic work, they were respectful of my property and completed everything the same day. They had a pleasant demeanor and offered a great reasonable price. I received 2 previous bids that were double what this company charged for the same job. Their clean-up was thorough and they allowed m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last year they worked on the four front steps of my home for me. They tore the concrete out and installed new concrete steps.

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/01/2012

They were good. They were really professional. They assured me the project would turn out successful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them take out an existing patio in the back, and they extended it a little and put in a walkway alongside the house.

CATEGORY

Free estimates | Fully Insured | Concrete paving, repair, patios, driveways, stamped concrete, cracked concrete, exposed aggregate, decorative concrete, walkways, sidewalks, pool decks, driveway, retaining wall, retaining walls, foundation, hardscape, patio, deck, construction, and more!

Concrete resurfacing, foundation repair