Claycomb's X-Tra Hand (Home Improvements)

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 32 Reviews

ALL TYPES: INT/EXT QUALITY CUSTOM PAINTING~POWERWASHING~DECK STAINING~HANDYMAN WORK~MINOR ELECTRICAL~MINOR PLUMBING~DRYWALL AND FINISHING~TEXTURING WALLS AND CEILINGS~U NAME IT! Here at Claycomb's X-Tra Hand we believe in being fair to our customers and we treat you like family. Our prices are very fair and our work is awesome. As so many have, hire Claycomb's and judge for yourself. We are a very small family owned and operated business that goes the X-Tra mile to make you want to tell all your friends about us. We can also work with our "out of town" customers via pictures, texting and email. We can email pictures and/or video of our progress for you to see right from your phone, tablet or computer making it easier for you to see the job. We also offer year round home watchers & maintenance inspection service allowing our experienced eyes to check on things while your away that could be an immediate or future problem with your home .(ask for details) You cannot go wrong with Claycomb's we have the experience and knowledge to professionally complete all of your home projects. We have been in business since 1995 and have always performed second to none anywhere and our work shows it. Please read our reviews and look over our pictures and call for a free estimate....

08/10/2019

Not well. Devin runs the company from Pennsylvania, and claims to not have been in Missouri from July through September. He runs credit cards through his wife, Holly Calycomb’s PayPal account, which doesn’t work. He hired a subcontractor, Doug Wade to complete the work. I was under the impression Doug was an employee. Doug promised to show up several times and didn’t. He was sick, then didn’t get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted with Devin Claycomb and his company to paint the wooden cabinets in my lake home. I was told by his employee (who I later found out was a subcontractor) Doug Wade it was a 5-part process, clean with a special agent, sand, prime, 1st coat, 2nd coat. That was the reason I agreed to a larger budget number.

CATEGORY interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I've explained this again and again to you and yet you try and smear my company's name on Angie's List. I did not sub contract anyone. My guy was slow in his business and is working for me while building up his name on the lake. He did a fantastic job on your cabinets, even your own father agreed it was a awesome job. You decided to scratch into a fresh coat of paint, bef...

07/30/2018

We have 3 LARGE decks, two docks and a large home. Gary, Kenny and Bradley were really great! We knew exactly when they would show up each day. They told us what they were going to complete before the end of the day. They cleaned up after themselves and we really appreciated their work! We would definitely recommend them to anyone, and we will hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinishing our 3 decks, two boat docks and painting our home.

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

09/06/2017

Excellent! Great quality, friendly, stayed in budget. All you can ask in someone to work around the house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

Thanks guys!! ya'll were awesome to spend time with and thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your homes facelift.. Best wishes in all you do..

08/13/2017

We have had some horror stories with contractors in the Lake of the Ozark area, but this company is top notch. Devin communicated on a regular basis to let us know the progress of our job. The work was awesome and when came into my house, it never looked like anyone had been there....very clean!! We will definitely use again and pass their name on to everyone we know!! Thanks for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Claycomb's painted our main floor and 2nd floor walls.

CATEGORY interior painters

Wow.. thank you! We treat everyone the same and try to always leave a home like we found it. You two were great customers and very kind as well.. Best wishes and God Bless..

06/25/2017

Devin and Holly did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed interior painting plus bathroom remodeling .

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper removal, ceiling fans, interior painters

Thank you! Very pleased to meet and get to know both of you. Call us anytime if you need us and I sure hope the tile guy I sent to assist you worked out well and did a nice job.

SPECIALIZING IN Interior & Exterior Painting. Powerwashing,Custom Cabinetry Painting. Deck & Dock Restorations & Seal coats, Coming soon we will be offering UAV/Drone Services& WE ALSO DO: Remodeling. Drywall Repairs and Texturing. Minor electrical. Minor plumbing. Carpet & Tile. Decorating Asst, Handicap Ramps, Railing, & Accessories.

ELECTRICAL, SIDING, BUILDING, LARGE CONCRETE PROJECTS, YARDS OR YARDWORK, SNOW REMOVAL... ASK FOR DETAILS

Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...