Modern Piano Moving

Founded 1935 • Angie's List since April 2003

For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: russ@modernpiano.com; Sales Manager: julie@modernpiano.com; Accounting: derek@modernpiano.com; Dispatch Manager: stephanie@modernpiano.com; Operations Manager: cory@modernpiano.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-6887...

ABC Quality Moving & Storage

Since 1989, residents of Saint Louis, Southern Illinois, and the surrounding metropolitan area communities have counted on ABC Quality Moving & Storage for relocation and storage services. Our mission is simple: We strive to exceed our clients needs and expectations from the first phone call till the final box is placed in your new home, and we offer this premier experience "At a Price you can Afford". To find out why customers have trusted ABC Quality Moving & Storage for their moving needs for over 27 years, contact our office today.

Award 2019

07/14/2020

One concern: movers entered house without masks. They should insist all personnel be masked when in customer’s homes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved piano from Denver to Tulas

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the A rating, I'm glad that your move went well and your piano arrived safe and sound. Please accept our apology regarding the masks. Our policy is to wear masks upon customer request and we did not clarify the mask requirement in the driver's instructions.

03/06/2020

I used a different piano moving company to move my Schimmel from the West Coast to the East, and it was a good experience, my piano come through with only the smallest of scratches, not even worth the trouble of having it painted over as it was on the underside side of the keys and the piano only required a tuning after the moving. I was very happy with that company, however the next year when I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano moved

CATEGORY piano moving

01/31/2020

Very competent and friendly . Cost most reasonable.2

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved 2 pianos on the same day for us.

CATEGORY piano moving

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

12/17/2019

My Steinway baby grand moved from North Carolina to Oregon. It went very well. This is the second time that I have use them to move the piano and I have been very pleased both times. I definitely will always use them for moving my piano.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Steinway baby grand moved from North Carolina to Oregon

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units,piano moving

Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to move your piano twice. We appreciate your business!

12/07/2019

Modern Piano Moving did an excellent and professional job of moving my Steinway Model L piano. The staff were courteous, accommodating, and responsive. I very highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano moved from Michigan to Washington, DC

CATEGORY moving companies,piano moving

We're so happy you had a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Long distance (state to state) piano moving & storage. We have full time crews moving all around the country. We are generally in every state at least once a month. We will make deliveries to Canada as well.

Piano tuning [separate skill set :-)] But we can recommend someone in your area!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Check