Aspen Contracting Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2012

Aspen Contracting, Inc. is a nationally acclaimed roofing company with a skilled workforce that uses quality materials, all backed by the Aspen Ironclad lifetime warranty. We work with our customers and their insurance companies to identify damage, and to repair or replace the roof, siding and/or gutters. Aspen installs over 10,000 projects each year. We specialize in new construction, replacements and storm restoration of roofing, siding and gutters....

Pevely Contracting

With over 25+ years of experience, we can meet all your roofing, siding and gutter needs.

02/15/2021

after damage to our roof from a hurricane, Aspen contracting aided with our needs. the seller was kind and fast with getting us set up for a new roof. however, he screwed us in the contract when he said we owed him the overhead and profit that our insurance company said was for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof was needed

CATEGORY roofing

10/20/2016

Very good :) great people :) job complete in two days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a roof :)

CATEGORY gutter repair

10/12/2016

Everything went well and on time. Workmanship was great and all employees we dealt with were very nice and concerned about fulfilling our expectations regarding the work. Supervisor responded quickly to any phone calls, emails or texts regarding questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, gutters, downspouts and some siding replacement covered by insurance claim. We had some trim work performed at same time as well as porch ceiling enclosure and some vinyl / aluminum covering of exposed wood.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cedar shake roof with composite

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for your business! Aspen has taken the responsibility to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest of quality possible.

04/08/2013

They did not earn my business. I went with a local company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called these guys in while they working out of a temporary office in O'Fallon, IL after the April 2012 hail storm. Got a bid for my roof and they were to come back and work up a bid for siding also. They never came back for the siding. Called them three times and they failed to return my calls. I called the 800 number and asked if they were still in the local area or did they head down south chasing tornados. They stated they were still working locally (this was late August 2012) and would have their "local manager" contact me. He did the very next day and stated he would have the guy I was originally dealing with contact me later that day. I told him that if I didn't hear from him by noon the next day, I was calling someone else. I didn't hear from by noon the next day so I went with a local company that was happy to earn my business.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

We appreciate the negative circumstance you described. At Aspen, we have taken strides to ensure that effective communications with customers is being made in a timely manner.

Roofs, gutters & siding.