Allan Flooring LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

I am a small company, with personalized service! I do all the work myself, being the owner I want t make sure every customer has the best crew on their job. The best way i could think of to do that is for me to be there myself doing the work. That being said I can't return every inquiry or take every job. If I don't return your call please don't put a bad review up as angieslist has allowed others to do. I take pride in my reviews and that's why I am always busy. Thanks for reading...

Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning

Kwik Dry Carpet Care's mission is to educate our community on how to take the absolute best care of their carpeting, rugs, ceramic tile and grout, wood floors, air ducts and upholstery. We have committed ourselves to the highest level of integrity, education, customer service and cleaning procedures. This ensures that you will experience a lasting enjoyment of clean, healthy carpets, floors and fabrics.

Offers by Kwik Dry Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

01/11/2018

Install of flooring in Hallway, Closet, Bar and Dinning Room.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminet Floor Install

01/11/2018

Everything was done very well. We couldn't ask for a better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor install in hallway, bar, closet and dining room.

04/11/2017

Easy to work with- always responded promptly to calls or emails

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He completed exactly the work I needed to restore my wood floors. Cost was very reasonable.

03/24/2017

Very well, Larry was informative, on time, efficient and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor

02/07/2017

His quote was great. The work was done in a timely manner. Quality was excellent. It was a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stripped and painted our hardwood floors and then revarnished them.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Residential & commercial. Installation, refinishing, repair & sales of solid and engineered hardwood flooring and laminates.

Rewaxing wood floors.