Classic Aire Care Inc

Founded 1926 • Angie's List since November 2012

From winter's chill through the dog days of summer, our primary goal at Classic Aire Care, Inc. is to keep your home comfortable for you and your family. But, that's just the beginning. We also offer you peace of mind, ensuring your equipment operates safely. We help you save money on your fuel bills. And, we help deliver relief to those with Allergiesand many others concerned with the Quality of the Air they breathe....

Allen Outdoor Solutions

Additional DBA - Allen Irrigation & Lawn Care Inc. Allen Outdoor Solutions, Inc. has provided full service irrigation, landscape, and lawn care service throughout the St. Louis area for over 20 years. Our projects range in size, from small residential designs to large commercial projects. No matter what your vision, we can take care of every aspect of your outdoor project. All of our work is backed and fully warranted to your satisfaction.

Offers by Allen Outdoor Solutions on Angie's List

09/15/2020

Wonderful! They wore mask, did social distancing, courteous, and did everything I instructed them. Also, they call me whenever they come out, and they send out the pictures via email of whose coming in my house to do the job. So far, I have no complains. I recommend them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have insurance with them, and they replaced the furnace, air conditioner, and checked the pipes.

04/01/2020

They have been excellent and reliable. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for HVAC maintenance needs for about 10 years,.

07/20/2017

It was very clean. On price, that is a separate charge. You have choices as to what you choose, and I did choose the cheapest one, that was up to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new unit and took away old unit.

07/20/2017

It is a contract that you choose, and I chose the one where they come out usually in the fall for the furnace and in the spring for the air conditioner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Review of System.

07/20/2017

We've used them for years, back when they were still under another name. It was a three hour job to replace the coil. It seemed to go okay; everything's working fine. The annual maintenance is a contract that you choose. I chose the one where they come out usually in the Fall for the furnace and in the Spring for the air conditioner. I paid the annual maintenance and they did not have to charge fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a problem with the coil. They did their annual maintenance for the air conditioner and they discovered that I was losing freon. So they discovered that the coil needed to be replaced, and from what I understand it might be a problem with the model . I just got a new one about maybe two or three years ago. They had to order the coil.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Duct installation. Vent installation. Duct work modification. Cooling equipment. Heating equipment. Air quality products. Home safety.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, Discover