Wildwood Landscape & Design

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2010

D Rated | 5 Reviews

Wildwood is a design and installation landscaping company. We do not have a retail location, instead we will come to you, access your situation, and design a plan to fit your needs....

Trufast Tree Service

At Trufast Tree Service, we are dedicated to excellence in everything we do, from honesty and reliability in our interactions to competitive pricing to the attention to detail and safety in the jobs we perform. Every tree is known by its fruit - we think you'll be very satisfied if you do choose to partner with us for your tree needs.

Award 2019

D

06/13/2017

Kelly Hayes with Wildwood Landscape & Design does an excellent “Initial” job. Good luck getting him to ever return… We have tried for 2 years to have issues taken care of, changes & expansions (that we would gladly pay for – We even offered to pay up front!) We are now left with damages caused by HIS company! He has excuses, causes, reasons, etc but figures no contact is better than dealing with a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
His damage repaired, plant taken replaced. Requested nearly $2,000 expansion to existing.

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As I recall, it took a couple of months to start project. Was happy with what the did. Little things after were hard to get done. Started leaving messages for him, I think, in October 2014 to see what was happening on finding somethings I wanted. Never returned any of my calls. Started over again in the spring of 2015. I called him, text him, and email him with no replies. Said I didn't know what I could have done for him to disrespect me so much. Also, I though his plants were guaranteed for a year. Had to replace a number of plants. They didn't look good the middle of fall 2014 and had to remove them in the spring of 2015. Also asked about that with no replies. My opinion is if it's not a big job he doesn't have time for you and he just drops you.

09/26/2015

It went very well as expected. 7yrs ago hired them thru a reference from a friend. They laid a huge paver patio and sidewalk and a large dry Creek bed to fix a drainage issue. It was wonderful. They nailed my vision both that time and this time. We will hire them again for phase three of the backyard in the future. Trustworthy and hardworking!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid flat rock pathways and tree rings in backyard.

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

07/17/2014

He is just fantastic very nice professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company is still working on my property for an 80 ft area of landscaping and a walkway

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

D

01/30/2014

The owner of this company tries hard to please; I believe he has the right intentions. Unfortunately he overpromises and under-delivers. You’ll end up getting the landscaping he wants, not your vision for your yard. I advised the company that I did not enjoy yard work. I wanted the yard to be as maintenance free as possible. We talked about what constituted “good” weed barrier. Since I know little...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our project was a small home project. It involved mostly redoing the front of our home (rock borders, stone ground covers, and new plantings). There was some edging and one stump removal in the back; a drainage pipe on one side of the house and laying rock on the other side.

CATEGORY landscaper

Design and installation new construction, improving an existing landscaping, complete make overs, outdoor rooms, kitchens, fire pits and places, tree, shrub, flower planting, retaining walls-stone, block, patios-pavers, flagstone, low voltage lighting, drip irrigation, french drains, dry creek beds, down spout extensions, erosion control, trimming, weeding, maintenance, refreshing mulch & gravel.

Concrete, mowing, chemical application, turf irrigation & maintenance.