Massage Haven

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2012

03/24/2015

I have been going to Haven for a few years.  There is no way I would go to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To reduce muscle knots

CATEGORY massage therapy

06/24/2013

Haven did an excellent job, focusing on the areas where I most needed treatment. I've had many massages and she is the best therapeutic masseuse I've ever visited. She must have had excellent training and combines that with a strong but subtle touch. My wife had a similar experience and we both plan to use her on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a massage to deal with tightness in my neck and shoulders.

CATEGORY massage therapy

06/16/2012

The range of motion on my shoulder is 95% better. My back still has difficulty but I am learning to take care of it daily. Haven was able to identify the problem and that made all the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haven Richardson is a very listening and caring therapist. She has worked with me for two years. I tore my rotator cuff and had back and leg problems secondary. She worked with me through the pain and helped me gain range of motion. She does deep tissue massage and other forms. The one thing I appreciate is she listens to me. When I had breast cancer surgery she made accommodations so I did not have to lay flat. After radiation she helped me with an infra red sauna to help speed the healing process and add energy.I will go back again!

CATEGORY massage therapy,day spa

Stress reduction, hot stone, deep tissue, thai yoga, pregnancy and chair massage, neuromuscular reintegration technique & craniosacral therapy.