Center for Internal Medicine

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 110 patients per day....

08/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Stobbe was my primary care doctor for about six or seven years until she quit private practice. Should she resume private practice I would start back with her in a heartbeat. She was the best primary care physician that I ever had. I am elderly and have seen many doctors so I know a good one when I see her. (Angie's List: Your address for Dr. Stobbe is incorrect. I believe she presently works for Missouri State University.)

CATEGORY family doctor

09/21/2013

Check-in was fine, efficient, short wait in lobby, moved back to room and vitals w/his staff went fine pleasant people and Dr. then reviewed test results and explained how we were to proceed with my care. He is always positive, informative and I enjoy my visits with him (as much as you can while having a need to see a doctor).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thyroid issues & lab work

03/22/2013

Dr. Lyons genuinely cares for the patient and listens to your concerns.  He treats you as an individual not as a number on his computer screen as do some other doctors in his field in this town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a diabetic for approximately 16 years.  I have seen other doctors for my disease, but have never been able to find anyone that compares to the level of service and care provided by Dr. Lyons and his team.

08/03/2012

I like him and he is very personable. He is professionally up-to-date and I would recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My primary care physician is Dr. Eddie Paulk. I've been seeing him for about ten years and just had an appointment today.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/19/2012

He is one of my favorite doctors. He is the only doctor I have who emails. When I just have a little question, other doctors ask me to make an appointment, but not him. I can just email him. I know he has hundreds of patients, but he says that nobody abuses that system, so it works fine. His billing and administration is excellent, he goes out of his way to make sure that I am billed for as little...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bonucchi is my endocrinologist.

Multi Specialty