ALL KLEAR PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING, INC.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2009

All Klear Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offers top-quality HVAC & plumbing in Springfield. Available 24/7; call for a free on-site estimate!...

ME SKID STEER

9  REVIEWS
ME SKID STEER

Skid steer, Mini Excavator and Dump truck work. State and several county septic certified. Concrete new and tear out and replace. Yard drainage solutions.

Award 2019

03/09/2020

They were on time, and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new water faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you for the A rating! We love hearing that our technicians are upholding our five star customer service experience.

07/29/2019

Repiped house, had a water leak under kitchen that eventually ruined the whole kitchen subfloor and brand new flooring. Had to replace. They refused to pay the $1875.00 for the damages. Which was only half the damages as I replaced the floor myself. They offered $900 as long as I sign a release, making it impossible for me to speak out about it. I refused. I have to s of photos of the damages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repiped complete house

CATEGORY plumbing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we’ve worked tirelessly to settle your dispute amicably. If you have any interest in resolving your dispute please contact us.

02/12/2019

I called All Klear and Remington (the plumber) was at our house in 20 minutes. He hauled the 300 pound snake machine down the stairs to the basement and had the clog cleared and the job complete in about an hour. He was very nice and professional and I would highly recommend asking for him if you can get him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a clogged sewer main that started backing up into the shower. This was after hours on a Saturday.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

11/15/2018

The service person was able to get the parts, returned and finished within a short time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace inspection revealed that the exhaust impeller was frozen which did not allow auxiliary heat (emergency heating during extreme cold) to function.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/22/2018

The service was done in a professional way and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal checkup of air conditioning system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC Installation Services ,AC Repair & Service ,AC Maintenance ,AC Repair ,AC Service ,Air Quality Services ,Air Balancing ,Air Filtration Services ,Air Purification Services ,Dehumidifiers ,Humidifiers ,Commercial HVAC Services ,Commercial AC services ,Commercial Heating Services ,Commercial HVAC Services ,Emergency HVAC Services ,Emergency AC Service ,Emergency Heating Service ,Emergency HVAC Service ,General HVAC Services ,General HVAC Installation ,General HVAC Maintenance ,HVAC repair

SEPTIC TANKS.