A+ Circuit Solutions Inc.

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2008

We understand that your home and your business are valuable and we make every attempt to minimize the discomforts that come with construction. Contact us in Springfield today! We can take care of all electrical needs for your business and residential needs from repairs to upgrades to new installations and industrial lighting. WE PROVIDE FINANCING FOR ALL ELECTRICAL AND SOLAR INSTALLATIONS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR YOU HOME AND BUSINESS. ...

NextGen Electric

13  REVIEWS
NextGen Electric

EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS NextGen Electric brings both electrical and IT expertise to the table. NextGen is one of the only electrical contractors in the Springfield area specializing in smart home solutions (we are Nest Pros!) - including smart lighting, video doorbells, learning thermostats, and Mesh WiFi systems to expand your high-speed internet to the remote corners of your home. But don't worry, we provide traditional/standard electrical services also. Focusing primarily on electrical service and repair, circuit additions and remodels - we also perform electrical service upgrades and panel change-outs. Our goal is to serve Springfield and the surrounding areas with integrity and a commitment to excellence. We understand that your projects have deadlines. We are committed to doing everything in our power to keep them on track. From the moment you reach out to us to project completion, our communication is prompt. Got an emergency? Our answer is the same. We will get you back up and running in no time and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Award 2019

08/07/2017

Very Professional, Honest and Courteous! I would definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added an outside outlet

06/26/2017

Work was accomplished on schedule and was properly done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove above cabinet fluorescent lighting and replace with LED strip lighting. Remove ceiling fan/light and replace with LED fixture. Replace smoke alarms with updated versions.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

03/09/2017

Did troubleshooting with me by phone, turned out it was a simple switch that needed to be reset in the garage. I appreciated the help, and will probably hire soon to come look at my bathroom fans that are not running properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No power in my bathrooms

10/26/2016

Franco showed up early and patiently waited for me to get home, service was excellent, he figured out the problem quickly and he was as very professional. I am very satisfied with his work, I'll call Franco with my next electrical problem. Very very pleased..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical problems in and outside the home..

10/26/2015

Highly recommend this electrician.  Great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Placed ground wires to all outlets.

CATEGORY electrician

electrician, electrical services, electrical repair, electrical troubleshooting, panel upgrades, commercial lighting, landscape lighting, commercial electrician, industrial lighting, new construction and remodels

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available