Buckmiller, Dr. Linda A.

• Angie's List since June 2012

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

04/06/2015

She is always there for you and as soon as you call her she can get you in that day. She is extremely punctual and she will recommend things to help you if her care will not so you know she is there to help you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Buckmiller for chiropractic care. She works on my back and neck.

09/29/2014

Dr Linda spent time asking questions and listen with interest. She used both heat and massage prior to making an adjustment that gave me relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been experiencing neck and back pain. I need pain relief quick as I travel for a living and am on the run constantly.

06/13/2014

She is close to my home. I would recommend her, she's really sweet, very personable, she was exactly what I needed but personally she was a bit pricey for me so we couldn't fit her into our budget. I would go back to her. She's great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Linda Buckmiller in November for an alignment. I felt good afterwards.

06/15/2012

I'd heard really good things about her, and after my husband hurt his back, I suggested he go see her. She won't make you come in repeatedly, she will take care of you when you need to be seen. She did wonders for me as well by putting me on a massage program to get rid of the knots in my calves. She is excellent. She's very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went in four months ago. Other members of our family have gone too.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Similar businesses in your area...