Pfs hardwood

A 8 Reviews

Awards & Badges

1901 S Sneed Ave

Sedalia, MO 65301

Looking to get new floors? You came to the right place! We have been mid Missouri's flooring specialists for over 5 years now. We are prepared to go above and beyond your expectations. Since our founding, PFS Hardwood has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you’re looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide. Give us a call for a free estimate today!...

hardwood floors (5)flooring (5)interior painting (1)

12/13/2020

Tim and Dan came in and expertly fixed the work of another contractor. Tim was everything the other contractor was not. Tim was honest, hard working, fair and did great work. We are happy with our floors now that he fixed the other contractors mishap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

10/27/2020

It was good and great. He was always on time, very meticulous, he listens to me, he was a very good worker and he installed the floor really good and he was always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did installation and refinished of a wood floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

10/22/2020

Pfs did a great job and I will be having them do more jobs for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your review, We look foreword to working with you again soon.

10/22/2020

It was great. They were professional. The flooring looked beautiful. It was laid correctly. I have no complaints. They were timely. They did what they said they would do. They cleaned up afterwards. They didn't leave any debris. They were friendly. I recommended them to others already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my hardwood floor for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

10/19/2020

It went very well I already hired them for 3 to 4 times. They did a good work I have no issue they show up and they finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/15/2020

Tim was very professional and knew what he was doing. Also very knowledgeable about different types of flooring. He did an Amazing job Installing my vinyl plank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

10/15/2020

Very well. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. Always on time and worked late.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

10/15/2020

Tim did a great job for me. He totally renovated a rental home that I had. Job performed was including kitchen & bath install, wood flooring etc. Will absolutely call Tim PFS hardwood again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY flooring contractor,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

We offer a free quote for any of the following services: Hardwood Install Refinishing Laminate Vinyl Plank Carpet Remodels Shiplap And Much More