K&S Lawn Maintenance

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2015

Awards & Badges

2 Elmshadow Ct

Saint Peters, MO 63376

I am a firm believer of providing my customers with excellent work and great customer service. I've been told many times by my customers that I am very meticulous and detailed oriented. K&S Lawn Maintenance strives to keep your lawn beautiful and we promise to make a difference. Let us put your lawn on a monthly maintenance program to keep it healthy & green. We offer package deals and affordable monthly payment plans to fit your needs....

lawn & landscaping (82)lawn care (54)mulch delivering (43)tree service (13)leaf removal (8)hauling (8)deck building (8)hardscaping (6)lawn treatment (3)

11/16/2020

The work was scheduled within a couple days of contacting K&S. That day, they team arrived on time and to work. It is a small lot, so with and hour and twenty minutes, the work was complete. I am happy with the work the team did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

Thx for the opportunity!!! Please keep in touch

11/10/2020

Kevin and his team completely remodeled the landscaping around the house. They removed the old landscaping, installed new drainage tile and added new landscape lighting. They completed everything in a timely and efficient manner. Excellent job! I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping the front and side yards

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thx [Member Name Removed]for the opportunity!! Please keep in touch!!

10/13/2020

Extremely responsive. They started the same day as the quote was given. They worked quickly and did a great job. I'd definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New driveway border and front of the house landscaping.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

09/29/2020

Kevin was amazing, came out and bid the job, and had people on site within three days(weekend in between) and he restored my yard to a condition that I haven't been able to do in years. Did amazing work, finished in one day, and hauled everything away. My neighbors were amazed. ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS Thank you kevin .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

07/09/2020

I had mulch bed work done in April. Way over priced for quality. The mulch was practically dirt. It was matted and thin. They told us to rake it after it rained to spread it around. It melted like mud . While spreading I noticed a bunch of bare spots. I called and was told someone would be by the next day to spread more. They never came. I called back a week or two later and left a message saying ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch spread and weed barrier

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

07/06/2020

I claimed a Deal (Up to 4 Hours of Lawn or Landscape Work - $169) on June 6 and approved the "quote" with K&S on June 8; however, I did not hear from them after that. I followed up with an email on June 13 asking when the work would be scheduled with no response. I called them on June 19 and asked when the work would be performed and whoever answered the call said "next week". They did not show up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services requested included primarily shrub trimming and general lawn maintenance to improve curb appeal. Work was not performed due to unresponsiveness of company.

CATEGORY decks,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

07/03/2020

The job was too minor for the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small landscaping

CATEGORY decks,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/08/2020

He gave me a bid over the phone without looking at my lawn. He quoted me 3500.00 .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to tell what was wrong with my lawn.

CATEGORY decks,lawn treatment

06/06/2020

Kevin and his crew were very professional and responsive. As this is a busy season for lawn maintenance companies I was thrilled that they could come within the week. I have hired them to install a new patio pad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean up

CATEGORY decks,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/04/2020

They always do fantastic job. Kevin always takes care of what we need. The guys always take care of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and cut down a tree for me and did landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Plants, Shrubs & Flowers. Lawn Treatment. Aeration & Seeding. Landscape Designs. Retaining Walls. Drainage & Sod Installation. Yard Renovations. Leaf Removal. Yard Cleanups. Tree Removal. Storm Damage Cleanup. Snow Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing