GutterX

A 7 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2014

107 Boone Hills Dr

Saint Peters, MO 63376

We provide full gutter professional services, specializing in gutter cleaning (inside and outside) and gutter protection. We have 30 years of experience, and we are located and insured in St. Peters, MO....

gutter installation (4)gutter cleaning (3)

05/06/2020

Gutter X of St. Peters did a great job. Phil called within an hour of me requesting the quote for the job and was at my home within another hour. He explained everything that needed to be done and provided a detailed quote for the front and back of the house as we requested. Phil and his crew did a great job!!!! This was a 2 day job as the facia was replaced around the entire house on day one and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the facia replaced, and gutters and downspouts replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

11/21/2019

They did a great a job. I had good communication with the owner of the business. I was pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did repair and replacement of gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/18/2019

It went perfect! They showed up at 7:30am and had the job done by 2:30pm. They provided a high quality of work, and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

12/22/2018

on time professional and good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We hope to be your service provider for all future gutter related needs. Merry Christmas!!

10/13/2016

Bill was great. I had trouble getting other companies to show up for my job (I guess it was too small). Bill quoted me over the phone, showed up on time, and did a quality job. I had him do the back of my house first then hired him the following spring to do the front. He is my gutter guy of choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Bill from Gutterx to perform some gutter cleaning and to have some leaf guards installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

08/19/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

12/30/2014

Very responsive. Great price. Quick work. Very knowledgeable. The owner gave me a quote over the phone and then came out and did the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my gutters cleaned and a cover put on. Plus they added an extra downspout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2014

We offer Leaf Relief "gutter protection that really works" plus all gutter repairs and/or seamless replacement gutters.