Blairco Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2011

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Blairco Services, was established in 2010 as a house cleaning company. Today, we not only clean homes & offices but offer lawn care & mowing services plus do small handyman repairs. Blairco Service wants to be your 1 stop shop for all your home's needs. Finally, a company that you can trust for everything! Our mission is to provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining affordable rates.We will focus is on our customers' needs not how much we make, this insures that we will exceed our customers' expectations. Our commitment to this means we will have the highest level of customer service in the industry! Our Guiding Principles are: Honesty & integrity first, Promote a positive attitude, Embrace change, Move fast never procrastinate, Always give your best and be a team player Be passionate about what you do or do something else, Be loyal to yourself, your family, and your fellow employees, Understand, embrace, and integrate yourself into the world of customer service....

Handy House Cleaning

03/03/2018

The maids a good, thorough job esp. with the oven and the interior windows. We would definitely hire them again, and have told our family members and friends about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning in preparation for moving into a home

04/03/2014

The service turned out good. She was friendly. There was nothing that I didn't like about her. We didn't have to pay anything more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a big deal for Blairco Services. She cleaned our house.

12/19/2013

They were prompt and they did a good job. I don't think I was there most of the time I had to go and my daughter was there so as much I know they did a fine job and they were punctual, that's what was more important.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Blairco Services for four hours of house cleaning.

11/08/2013

All areas that I had wanted cleaned were adequately cleaned. I went over all the items I wanted taken care of before the Blairco housekeeper (I cannot remember her name) began her work. She was professional and moved quickly. I was very happy with the way our house looked after she was finished. I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned three bedrooms, kitchen, 2 1/2 bathrooms, dining room and family room.

10/28/2013

They cleaned out my house and It was fine. They were quick, thorough, and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Big Deal for Blairco Services.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Handymen, housecleaning, lawn & yard work.

We do not do construction cleaning

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal