AAA Home Services

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 178 Reviews

AAA Appliance is family owned and operated by for over 44 years, AAA has continued to serve St. Louis, Jefferson, St. Charles, Warrenton and Lincoln counties with its reliable staff. Additional email - <a href=mailto:info@aaastl.com>info@aaastl.com</a>. AAA offers 0% Financing on anything from a new appliance or Furnace to repair on your A/C. Parts for: Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Amana, Roper, Estate, Speed Queen, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Fisher & Paykel, Electolux, State, A.O. Smith, American Standerd, Goodman, North Star. Additional DBAs - A A A Appliances, A A A Heating & Cooling, AAA Heating & Cooling, A All Appliance Inc. Additional phones - (636) 278-1428, (636) 397-3200, (636) 230-8180, (314) 481-1115, (314) 837-8211, (314) 837-0752, (314) 291-4437, (314) 423-4409, (636) 394-2488, (636) 946-5007, (314) 968-0900, (314) 968-1251, (636) 394-2488, (636) 394-4377, (636) 625-6759, (636) 928-4923, (314) 481-4177, (314) 315-4786....

N/A
ALLN1 plumbing & construction co.

07/18/2020

Excellent. On-time, fast and cost conscious. $228 fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a timer placed on the circuit that provides power for outdoor pond. Also fix my broken doorbell

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

03/22/2018

Awesome. I didn't realize the awesome Bosch was 7 years old, but it has sure been a good machine. Best Buy pulled up my records and recommended two companies: Mid America Services and AAA Appliances (in that order). I called Mid America and had a most unremarkable reception, said, thanks but no thanks and called AAA. Bam took my call, was kind, helpful and got a repairman over that same day. And, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bosch washing machine repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service,plumbing

Thank you for choosing AAA for your appliance repair.
D

11/27/2017

They keep replacing parts. First it was $129. Then another $66. Then another $169. Add on the service charge. They would still be changing parts had I not stopped it 5 weeks later. $270 down the drain. Not a reputable provider. Avoid at all costs. The shame of it is they think they should get paid no matter what even though it wasn't fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Samsung dryer

CATEGORY appliance repair

[Member Name Removed] - we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. This certainly was not our intent. It is rare but sometimes we do have to order more than one part to fix an issue with an appliance. If you would like to speak to someone directly, please call us at 636-928-4933 and ask for Dan at ext. 214. AAA Home Services

09/02/2017

They did a good job. Everything is working. We called and left a message at 7:30 and they were here by 10:30 in the morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the drain in my kitchen sink.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Thank you for your feedback on your plumbing repair. We appreciate you choosing AAA Home Services.

08/23/2017

BUYER BEWARE! Unethically, they overcharge you on parts, labor & service charge. They didn't disclose to me over the phone the $79.50 service charge. I didn't find out until the service man quoted me. I was charged $88 for a $22 part on Ebay ( WP3387747 Dryer Heater Heating Element fits Whirlpool Kenmore AP6008281 ). $107 labor which takes 5 minutes to do, plus a $79.50 service charge. I spoke wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a $22 ( Ebay ) dryer heating element, that takes 5 minutes to do. Check youtube.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Mr [Member Name Removed] - We're sorry you feel this way regarding your recent repair work. We do quote all work with up front pricing. Our parts are ordered directly from the manufacturer and do come with a one-year warranty. We are willing to offer you a free service call on your next plumbing, electrical, HVAC or appliance related repair. Thank you - AAA Home Services

Appliance Repair, Heating & Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Water Filtration, & Indoor Air Quality.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing