Wydown Dental Group

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 12 Reviews

Joseph A. Muccini MD LLC

MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center is a medical, surgical and cosmetic practice specializing in dermatology in St Louis, Missouri and the surrounding areas. Owned and operated by Joseph A. Muccini, MD, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center strives to help patients understand and treat their medical skin conditions (skin health) as well as learn about lifestyle choices and cosmetic products/services that will help keep their skin looking as youthful as possible (skin vitality). Dr. Muccini is a Harvard and Columbia-trained, Board Certified, Dermatologist with over 20 years of experience in medical and surgical dermatology. His expertise ranges from routine skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and simple keratoses to the most complex skin diseases such as skin cancer, toxic skin reactions and paraneoplastic conditions. Complementing his proficiency in medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Muccini also offers a wide and expanding array of traditional cosmetic dermatology products and services, including PrecisionTx™ laser treatment for neck tightening (“turkey neck”) and small area contouring; PEARL® and PEARL® Fractional Laser texturing; and Laser/IPL reduction of wrinkles, sun damage, spider veins, and excess hair, among others. He also features premier cosmetic dermatology products, including Botox®, Juvederm®, Belotero®, Restylane Silk®, Restylane Lyft®, Radiesse®, Latisse®, Epionce®, Clarisonic®, and colorscience®. The company’s esthetician provides facials, chemical peels, Pellevé® skin tightening, SkinPen™II microneedling, dermaplaning, waxing, and other services. From the simplest skin conditions to the most complex skin diseases, from traditional cosmetic products to cutting edge cosmetic technology, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center maintains expertise in all things skin rejuvenation in Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.

11/19/2014

Between my husband and children,  Dr. Farmer has been working with us for about 15 years.  He's very friendly, does a great job of communicating and setting expectations, and has a wonderful rapport with our children.  In fact, the children have never been afraid of their visits, and he does an excellent job of gaining their trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's our family dentist.

07/22/2014

He's an excellent doctor. He's very kind and very professional. He will work with you if you don't have the money, he will let you make payments. They're very nice. I had a 2000$ balance last month and I just called to get my balance. They're always friendly. I also had my teeth cleaning 6 months ago. He did 3 root canals for me and I was very satisfied. I had a real fear of dentists and I should ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Farmer.

08/08/2013

He has great equipment.  It is not a fancy place, but he gets the job done.  He was recommended to me by another doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a cavity and put a new cap on my tooth.  He has also helped  my wife when she needed help - very quickly.

05/20/2013

I was seen on time for this appointment.  The hygienist cleaned my teeth and then Dr. Farmer came in to do his exam.   I have been a patient of Dr. Farmer's for several years.  He came highly recommended by three co-workers.  He is always, polite, caring and takes his time to make sure that he has answered any questions I might have.  His staff is very accommodating as well.  I have been able to g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and cleaning.

12/05/2012

No real story; he did the impressions and I came back to pick it up. Although I suppose it's worth noting that the night guard was not there when I returned for my appointment to pick it up--even though they promised to call me if it wouldn't be in. Sad, but that's sort of typical of the front desk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in this time to be fitted for a night guard. I normally go twice a year for cleanings. Dr. Lloyd is a very good dentist, very friendly and competent. The front desk is not as friendly, and you have to make an appointment weeks out, if not months for hygenist visits.