Victor Shade Company

A96 REVIEWS

Founded 1908 • Angie's List since October 2005

10100 Page Blvd.

Saint Louis, MO 63132

We are the fourth generation of a family owned business, open since 1908. We are a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, which means we get the best pricing, specials, and products, and pass that advantage on to you. We have earned the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 4 years (since we started our profile) Our installation team are certified Hunter Douglas Installers. We have a beautiful showroom with full sized samples and/or we will come to you for a free in-home consultation (within a 20 mile radius of our store)....

Window Treatments (92)Blind Cleaning (10)Windows (6)

10/27/2019

Excellent solution provided by Scott. Installation was on time and perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hunter Douglas shades

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

07/06/2019

We hired Victor Shade to replace a 10 year-old large shade in a bedroom. The service we received from Victor Shade was outstanding. The owner, Scott, helped us choose the best shade, including color, for the room. Installation was timely and professional, and the shade looks fabulous. Recently, we had trouble with the slide device used to raise and lower the blind, and when I contacted Victor Shad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced large shade in bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

05/17/2019

Do not hire Victor Shade Company (10100 Page Ave., St. Louis, MO 63132) to purchase window treatments or for repairs. They have the poorest customer service I have ever encountered. Six weeks ago, I hired them to fix a broken shade (bottom up/top down). I have called them on 3 separate dates to find out the status. The first time, I was told they were looking for a part. The second time (last week...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a shade

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

We are disappointed with the above review. Although the customer states that she has used us for 40 years, this shade was not purchased from Victor Shade Company, but was a product purchased at Home Depot Expo in February of 2008, and they are no longer in business. We tried to help this customer to fix the product. We pride ourselves on quality customer service (and have received numerous Super S...

01/09/2018

Called around, Sunshine indicated that they would send the shade out and it would take 10 days. Went to Victor Shade Co and the repair was performed in 10 minutes for a very reasonable charge. Awesome and quick experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hunter Douglas broken cord was replaced

CATEGORY blind cleaning, window treatments

Although this is not generally the case, I am glad that we were able to repair your shades while you waited. Thank you for the positive review, and please contact us if we can help in the future.

09/16/2017

It was excellent in all aspects of job. The windows were measured in a professional manner, I was given assistance in choosing suitable blinds within my budget , workman arrived on time and installed blinds without a hitch. The areas were left clean and tidy after they finished. Very pleasant and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all the blinds replaced in my townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

09/05/2017

The salesman and the installer were very nice and professional. We were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have purchased blinds from them multiple times, each time for a different room. The blinds are wonderful and the price was great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

09/05/2017

The entire experience was flawless and the end result was magnificent. I worked with the owner of the company throughout the entire process and their professionalism is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faux wood shades for basement windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

07/07/2017

The tech was able to repair shade in my home, which I did not expect. This was great because my shade was repaired immediately, and also I did not have to pay for the tech to make 2 trips to my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shades repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

Thank you so much for your positive review. Generally speaking, we need to take shades to our repair shop to fix them. However, I am glad in this instance that the problem with your shade was able to be fixed in your home and that we were able to save you the return trip charge.

07/03/2017

no problems were encountered excellent serice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new window treatments for 7 windows. 2 Sets of 3 & a single window

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

We are so glad you are happy with your new window treatments and that everything went smoothly and according to plan.

06/26/2017

Absolutely awesome!!! They came out very quickly. The shades had to go to their spot but were fixed and reinstalled in a few days. Wonderful service! As a side note, Victor Shade installed all the window shades in our house and the customer service has been the best. I have recommended them to many of my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two window shades that needed repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Thank you for your return visit and for recommending us to your friends and family! Word of mouth is a wonderful way to grow our business. We almost always take repairs to our shop- it is the best way to repair them correctly. Our repair manager has been with Victor Shade for 40 years and is the best! I'm glad you were happy with our service.

Custom-made blinds, shades, shutters, blind and shade cleaning, blind and shade repair, free in-home consultation (within a 20 mile radius), certified installation & superior customer service. Motorization: Battery Operated as well as operated by your smart phone or tablet.

Draperies, window tinting, or windows

Not Applicable