The Wright Door

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4623 Pennsylvania Ave

Saint Louis, MO 63111

The Wright Door Co. is a garage door service company in St. Louis and we are ready to meet all of your garage door needs. We are a garage door specialist and promise to give our customers, the quality you expect and the service you deserve....

garage door repair and installation (796)door installation (46)auto glass repair (4)home and garage organizing (2)

06/28/2020

Excellent. He called and I explained the problem. He told me about when he would arrive. Once he arrived, he explained what he would do and within about 30-40 minutes he was done. I used a deal and he replaced both springs and all the parts & labor were honored as per the deal. I am thrilled and will definitely use this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the springs on my garage door broke.

CATEGORY garage doors,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/09/2020

The person was professional, but more important he had skills and knowledge to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door repaired

CATEGORY garage doors,auto glass

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

06/05/2020

They arrived less than an hour after original call and finished all work in less than an hour. Professional and courteous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken spring replaced and new rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/04/2020

They came next day after call. Everything was explained. I also received answers on all my questions and more. Definitely will use them and suggest anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

05/27/2020

Very good service. Quick repair and price quoted over the phone was what I paid. Answered all my questions and gave me a few tips on how to keep my garage door functioning properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door springs replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/20/2020

The man who came was excellent, on time, and work was done at a nice price and very professionally. I am very happy wioth the job done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my garage door springs has broke so they fixed that and I had them also replace the rollers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/15/2020

I wish this is was how every interaction with a company would go. Tom showed up, I told him what I needed, he showed me what they had, and I picked out what I wanted (no pressure at all). A few days later, he showed up, installed the new door and it's working perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door and Opener Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

03/26/2020

Prompt and courteous service, technician explained what he was doing. I did have to make one adjustment after he left because the door was hitting the drive box while opening and that broke a light socket and tripped the manual release so it would not close again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door opener repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/25/2020

Door guide cable came off of spool and technician Tom found the problem instantly and fixed without further damage to door. He also replaced all wheels and did preventative maintenance without any hesitation. Was contacted by company within 24 hours and technician called and arrived at house on time. I will call and recommend The Wright Door Company every time in the future that i have issues or a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preformed Door Maintenance and Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/10/2020

I previously had submitted a negative review on 2/24/20 because of the broken plastic cover for the garage door opener, Tom came out on 3/7/20 and replaced the whole garage door opener, remotes & remote key pad, this company went above and beyond satisfaction. There are no words for what this company went thru to satisfy me. I will recommend them & I will call them back if needed. I appreciated th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the plastic cover on the garage door motor replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020