THE BARKING LOT

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since December 2004

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

10/12/2007

They do a wonderful job with my dog! We have been going there for about 2 1/2 years. They treat the animals very well. I think their prices are extremely affordable. My dog always comes home feeling happy and looking so much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my Collie there once a month for bathing, trimming, ear cleaning and nails trimmed.

D

10/28/2005

THE RECEPTIONIST WAS RUDE. THE GROOMER WAS VERY NICE BUT ALTHOUGH I EXPLAINED THAT THE VET ADVISED AGAINST GIVING THE CAT A FLEA BATH AND THAT SHE SHOULD GET A REGULAR BATH, THEY WENT AHEAD EVEN THOUGH I HAD REQUESTED THEY NOT DO THAT BECAUSE THE TOXICITY OF THE SHAMPOO WAS CONSIDERED A DANGER TO THE CAT. I TOLD THEM WHEN I TOOK HER THAT SHE HAD FLEAS AND THEY AGREED AT THE TIME TO JUST BATHE HER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK MY DOG TO HAVE HER NAILS CLIPPED AND MY EXTREMELY ELDERLY CAT TO BE BATHED. I HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON HAVING THE DOG BATHED AS WELL BUT THE VET ADVISED AGAINST IT (SINCE WE HAD JUST APPLIED FRONTLINE). SINCE I HAD TO LEAVE THEM THERE WHILE OUR HOUSE WAS BOMBED FOR FLEAS, I HAD TO PAY FOR THE BATH ANYWAY.

12/08/2004

I'VE TAKEN MY PUPPY TO THEM TWICE. THE FIRST TIME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST AN INTRODUCTION, BUT MY DOG WAS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH THERE TO ALLOW THEM TO ACTUALLY GIVE HER A TRIM. I'VE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK BOTH TIMES. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND OBVIOUSLY REALLY LIKE ANIMALS. IT HAS BEEN EASY TO GET IN FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD AT PREDICTING WHEN THEY WILL BE DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DOG GROOMING.