T L Consultants

Angie's List since September 2011

New Generation Dev Co LLC

Offers by New Generation Dev Co LLC  on Angie's List

02/22/2018

The TL Consultants gave me the best quote for boundary survey. The job was done in about one week in cold and rainy days. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boundary survey

08/21/2017

It went very well. He showed up when promised and was always available when I called with questions. I would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey border of my property in St Louis

06/07/2017

Contacted a number of surveyors and Ted was chosen. He was professional and thoroughly investigated our property We would have to say Ted when above and beyond his call of duty and we would use him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our 1 acre property surveyed since it was built in 1933

03/21/2017

Ted was very responsive and was able to conduct the survey the day after I called. He did an extremely thorough job and kept me updated throughout the process. The whole process start to finish took a week. Would use again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land survey

07/20/2015

The survey was originally scheduled to be completed on 7/7. Due to rain the date of completion was understandably moved to 7/10. On 7/10, T.L. Consultants informed us that the survey could not be completed because the neighbors were harassing the surveyors. Having met the neighbors and having visited the property several times immediately prior to the scheduled 7/10 survey, the claim of harassment...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surveyed a property

Land surveyors.