Surface Pro LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6642 Clayton Rd #275

Saint Louis, MO 63117

WILL BEAT ALL COMPETITORS PRICING!!! Tired of looking at those worn out countertops or that age old bathtub? Well surface pro has a solution for you!!! We offer a budget friendly quality service that transforms your old surfaces into like new shiny ones. We use a high grade epoxy coating that will give your kitchen the up to date look youve been searching for. Our family owned business has been in operation since 2015 and we offer the same quality service as the big guys but for a fraction of the cost. We also offer a $25 refer a friend reward. Call us today for your free over the phone quote. 636-359-6844 ask for Ryan. Tubs starting at $400 Tiles surrounds starting at $450 Full bathrooms based on size Countertops based on size Epoxy floors based on size. DONT WAIT CALL NOW!!!...

Bathtub Restoration (45)Countertops and Backsplashes (6)Ceramic Tile (4)Interior Painting (2)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Handyman Services (1)Pressure Washing (1)

02/18/2020

Very quick turn-around to accommodate a repair needed that allowed me to get my condo on the market very quickly. Additionally, he did a very thorough job with the surfacing and it looked brand new. I would recommend hiring for any resurfacing needs and I will be rebooking with him for repairs in my next home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface bath and caulking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your call in future. Thank you for your business

11/14/2019

Ryan was very professional and was able to get the job done quickly. When I called to inquire about the process, I had many questions and he gladly answered them, explaining what to expect and his thoughts about whether to keep or replace the tub. He never tried to push me to have the reglazing done; in fact, he encouraged me to consider getting a new tub if mine was not in great shape but was hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish/reglaze cast iron tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

Photo for Surface Pro LLC - 6642 Clayton Rd, Saint Louis, MO - 38232928

Wow what a great review. We greatly appreciate you family’s business and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything during the warranty period. Thanks [Member Name Removed] :)

11/07/2019

Ryan was responsive and punctual. His pricing was competitive and fair compared to other bathtub resurfacing bids. He was able to give a bid over text when provided pictures, something I appreciated as a time saver. He answered all my questions about the job and was pleasant to work with. He kept up communication during his time working and let me know every issue that came up. I value a thorough ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub Resurfacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Photo for Surface Pro LLC - 6642 Clayton Rd, Saint Louis, MO - 38220212

11/07/2019

Ryan did a spectacular job prepping the bathrooms, completing the job, and cleaning up after. The shower, tub, sinks, and countertops look brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan resurfaced the master shower and countertop as well as the hall bath tub and sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

11/04/2019

Randy was a very professional contractor. He did a beautiful job on our tile. When we need more work done on our home, we’ll definitely call Randy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and grout work

CATEGORY ceramic tile, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

10/16/2019

Ryan exceeded our expectations, by speaking with him I could tell that he takes great pride in his work. The bath tub looks amazing, Ryan was also extremely flexible in working with our busy schedules, we would definitely highly recommend Ryan and would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He resurfaced the bath tub.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

We do our best here at surface pro to meet our customers needs. Enjoy

10/02/2019

My bathroom is truly transformed from the 1960’s pink and blue to sparkling white. I should have had Surface Pro do this job years ago. They performed the service for me the same week I called and the finished job is amazing! Much better than I expected. The owner Ryan has always been super responsive and very professional and like I said the finished job is fantastic. I would highly recommend Sur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Tub and Tile surround reglazing

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

Photo for Surface Pro LLC - 6642 Clayton Rd, Saint Louis, MO - 38148005

We are glad you like the work [Member Name Removed].

10/02/2019

Excellent!!!! Ryan has a warm personality, knows his business, able to answer questions professionally, flexible with me schedule, offered one suggestion in terms of stopper for tub once finished which was something I had not thought of and did. Just excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-glazing of bathtub

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and your husband,

09/05/2019

Responsive, reasonably priced and end product looked amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower glazing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Congrats on the sale [Member Name Removed]!

08/21/2019

Ryan arrived at the appointed time and the total job took 4.5 hours. Ryan explained each step and answered our questions. The tub, including the anti-slip surfacing on the tub bottom looks very bright and beautiful. We were impressed that Ryan thoroughly covered the bathroom interior to protect against any spray that might be carried away in the air from the tub area. The extensive preparation of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original tub surface was worn in front of the drain, se we arranged for Ryan Schirmer of Surface Pro to resurface the bathtub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

No problem dean. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Resurfacing of old worn out/pre surfaced items such as bathtubs, countertops, tiles walls, cabinets and epoxy floors.

Not Applicable