Streib Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9225 Watson Industrial Park

Saint Louis, MO 63126

We are a full-service electric, media and security contractor in St. Louis, MO, built on a strong foundation of good old-fashioned work ethics. Our office hours are M-F 8-4:30, we offer after hours emergency service as well....

electrician (146)lighting installation (32)ceiling fan installation (15)hvac repair (5)phone wiring (4)landscape lighting (4)home remodeling (2)home theater and stereo installation (2)home inspection (1)masonry (1)

01/16/2020

Streib's estimate was just a little higher than that of another electrician who had invited me via Angie's List to do a quote, but then the other one failed to call back with an appointment time as they said they would, so I went with Streib based on reviews (they had more reviews than the other electrician, anyway, from being in business longer). Their electrician, Carson, happened to be in the n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding a 220-volt circuit and outlet for an electric clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

11/14/2019

Technician efficiently found burned out neutral wire and replaced the outlet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced burned out receptacle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Streib Company. We appreciate your business and if you need anything else in the future we would be glad to assist you again.

11/11/2019

Arrived early, but required extra time to get light timer battery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light timer and light fixture repair.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking time out to review Streib Company. Glad we could help you with your lights. Have a great day!
C

05/05/2019

I had a couple of issues with how the technician handled the billing n failed to explain a few things. I appreciated the discounted rate, but felt it didn't excuse the professionalism I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oulet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

05/05/2019

I was not keen on their billing practices

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added electrical outlet for dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

04/27/2019

Eric has done work at my house before and I was impressed with him then and even more so this time because it was quite obvious he is quite knowledgeable about his work and he does wonderful work. I have an older house in the city and I'm really pleased to have an electrician I feel comfortable doing work on my home. I feel safe with the work that has been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Ring flood light camera and assisted with connecting it to my phone, installed a GFCI outlet for my dehumidifier and freezer in my basement to get them off the same circuit as my microwave, removed old ceiling fan and installed a new one and several other issues I wanted done were completed.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

04/05/2019

Excellent!!!! Streib Electric Co sent a young man by the name of Eric who was very knowledgeable and very polite. He did a outstanding job. I will definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exhaust Fan in Bathroom replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We appreciated your business and let us know if we can do anything else for you.

12/18/2018

Prompt scheduling, efficient service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of ceiling light fixture

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. Streib prides itself on good customer service and we have great employees to help accomplish this. Have a good day!

09/13/2018

Terrific. Professional polite efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New panel wiring and lamp post

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you very much for the review. Keep us mind if you have any other Media, Electric or Security needs. Have an awesome day!

08/13/2018

The electrician was on time and has no problem fixing an electrical problem that was beyond my abilities. Kept the repair to under one hour and remembered to apply an Angie's List discount without my asking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot and repair low voltage outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Anne, Thank you for contacting Streib Company. Eric is awesome as are all of our techs. Keep us mind if you need any other Media, Electric or Security needs. Have an awesome day!

Residential and commercial electrical, panel upgrades, wiring, junction boxes, fishing, all circuitry, indoor and outdoor fixture installations, motion sensor, security lighting, hot tubs, spas, pools, new construction, room additions and remodels, backup generators, electric, home inspections, theater rooms & TV

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express