St. Louis Dermatology and Surgery Center

Angie's List since October 2008

We are a private practice dermatology group located conveniently in Town and Country, Missouri. We provide a full spectrum of services, including general skin care for adults and children, skin cancer surgery and reconstruction, and cosmetic dermatology. We welcome both simple and challenging cases. Our goal is to provide the highest standard of medical care and deliver it in a conscientious and compassionate manner. The practice is designed to be both beautiful and comfortable for our patients to ensure the best possible visit experience. We are proud of our friendly and helpful staff who treat each patient as if they were family. Our physicians are: Andrea Garrett, MD; Patricia Pladson Perschbacher, MD; Jaeyoung Yoon, MD....

Joseph A. Muccini MD LLC

MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center is a medical, surgical and cosmetic practice specializing in dermatology in St Louis, Missouri and the surrounding areas. Owned and operated by Joseph A. Muccini, MD, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center strives to help patients understand and treat their medical skin conditions (skin health) as well as learn about lifestyle choices and cosmetic products/services that will help keep their skin looking as youthful as possible (skin vitality). Dr. Muccini is a Harvard and Columbia-trained, Board Certified, Dermatologist with over 20 years of experience in medical and surgical dermatology. His expertise ranges from routine skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and simple keratoses to the most complex skin diseases such as skin cancer, toxic skin reactions and paraneoplastic conditions. Complementing his proficiency in medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Muccini also offers a wide and expanding array of traditional cosmetic dermatology products and services, including PrecisionTx™ laser treatment for neck tightening (“turkey neck”) and small area contouring; PEARL® and PEARL® Fractional Laser texturing; and Laser/IPL reduction of wrinkles, sun damage, spider veins, and excess hair, among others. He also features premier cosmetic dermatology products, including Botox®, Juvederm®, Belotero®, Restylane Silk®, Restylane Lyft®, Radiesse®, Latisse®, Epionce®, Clarisonic®, and colorscience®. The company’s esthetician provides facials, chemical peels, Pellevé® skin tightening, SkinPen™II microneedling, dermaplaning, waxing, and other services. From the simplest skin conditions to the most complex skin diseases, from traditional cosmetic products to cutting edge cosmetic technology, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center maintains expertise in all things skin rejuvenation in Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.

05/06/2015

I chose them because of the reviews on Angie's List and my doctor had recommended them. I got in quickly for an appointment because I saw the nurse versus seeing the doctor. They were knowledgeable so the diagnosis of my issues was very quick. They knew exactly what it was and gave me a prescription and it resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to them for a skin issue.

08/04/2014

They were excellent. They were prompt. They were very friendly. They got me in very quick. They're very knowledgeable. Everything about them was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used St. Louis Dermatology and Surgery Center.

06/20/2014

Dr Muccini is very good with communicating skin issues and family history. His treatments are very effective and he explains the expectations for how the treatment is going to progress along with expectations along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family has history of skin cancer. I was referred to Dr Muccini by my primary care.

02/01/2014

Took to get an appointment. The staff were very professional and pleasant. The wait was a little long

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete check of skin and biopsy on 3 moles

12/09/2013

I was able to get an appointment within a few days. The office and staff were pleasant. Dr.Muccini is easy to talk to. He did a complete skin cancer assessment. I was happy that he was able to remove the skin tags then and there eliminating the need for another office visit. I am very happy with the results and would recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My podiatrist advised that I should have a mole assessed. I also had multiple skin tags that needed to be removed.

Dermatology