Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions - St Louis

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since December 2002

Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions is a second generation company that has been family-owned and operated since 1956. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to be one of the Top 100 pest management firms in the Nation and are the largest privately-owned pest management firm in Missouri. Once offering only general pest and termite control, Rottler’s service offering now encompasses residential and commercial properties and includes everything from ants, spiders and mice to termite control and prevention, wildlife management, lawn and tree care, holiday decorating services, attic insulation and bed bug heat treatments. Always a free inspection. Additional contact name - Mike Rottler, Gary Rottler, Heath Kern, Pat Sorrentino , & Leslie Turner....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Award 2019
Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

08/22/2019

Contacted on the 3rd. It is now the 21st and they never got back to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites and general pest control

CATEGORY pest control

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize if we missed you. I have not been able to locate your account. We typically try to return all inquiries within 24-48 hours. If there is anything that we can to do to help, please contact our office at 314-426-6100. Thank you.

06/22/2019

Came out the next work day and inspected property, & treated areas. Will return after 2 weeks to inspect & fill holes made by the bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for carpenter bees

04/18/2019

I am very impressed with the professionalism and quality of service we receive from Rottler. Our regular provider John is timely, personable, and respectful. He always leaves things as he left them. We have not had any issues with indoor pests since we began using Rottler, but John seems like he would be very willing to go out of his way to resolve problems if we had them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Prevention

12/29/2018

Rottler Pest was on-time, very thorough, and identified all possible sources of the problem. I was charged exactly what I was told on the phone. I couldn't have been more pleased with the service. Thank you, !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

11/16/2018

I had Mike Williams come out. I called him the day after his initial visit (to give us an estimate). He didn't answer so I left him a voicemail to ask him some questions since my fiance was the only one home when he came by... I got no call back.. so I decided to email him my questions instead on November 6th 2018. No response again... So I sent another email on November 8th. (& yes I've doubled c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Exclusion

CATEGORY pest control

[Member Name Removed], I have forwarded your information to the department supervisor, who will be contacting you shortly. We would like to assure you that we strive for great communication with our customers at Rottler. I apologize that you had a negative experience. If there is anything we can do to improve this experience for you, please let us know. Thank you for your feedback!

Pest Control Services, Animal Removal. Attic Insulation.

Plumbing. Auto Transportation.