Reed, Dr. Jeffrey T.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abms.org. ...

Joseph A. Muccini MD LLC

MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center is a medical, surgical and cosmetic practice specializing in dermatology in St Louis, Missouri and the surrounding areas. Owned and operated by Joseph A. Muccini, MD, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center strives to help patients understand and treat their medical skin conditions (skin health) as well as learn about lifestyle choices and cosmetic products/services that will help keep their skin looking as youthful as possible (skin vitality). Dr. Muccini is a Harvard and Columbia-trained, Board Certified, Dermatologist with over 20 years of experience in medical and surgical dermatology. His expertise ranges from routine skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and simple keratoses to the most complex skin diseases such as skin cancer, toxic skin reactions and paraneoplastic conditions. Complementing his proficiency in medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Muccini also offers a wide and expanding array of traditional cosmetic dermatology products and services, including PrecisionTx™ laser treatment for neck tightening (“turkey neck”) and small area contouring; PEARL® and PEARL® Fractional Laser texturing; and Laser/IPL reduction of wrinkles, sun damage, spider veins, and excess hair, among others. He also features premier cosmetic dermatology products, including Botox®, Juvederm®, Belotero®, Restylane Silk®, Restylane Lyft®, Radiesse®, Latisse®, Epionce®, Clarisonic®, and colorscience®. The company’s esthetician provides facials, chemical peels, Pellevé® skin tightening, SkinPen™II microneedling, dermaplaning, waxing, and other services. From the simplest skin conditions to the most complex skin diseases, from traditional cosmetic products to cutting edge cosmetic technology, MidAmerica Skin Health & Vitality Center maintains expertise in all things skin rejuvenation in Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.

11/13/2013

I began seeing Dr. Reed years ago for a skin problem I was experiencing. My family then began seeing Dr. Reed, and he's quickly resolved concerns our family has encountered (e.g, eczema, spots, moles, rashes, etc.). We trust Dr. Reed, his care and his recommendations. As a parent, it was important that our teenage daughter felt comforted when seeing Dr. Reed. I ask Dr. Reed for recommendations on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Reed is our family's dermatologist, and we are very pleased with his care. When we've had skin care problems, we've been relieved by being able to schedule an appointment quickly ... even though our family's work and school schedules could be challenging. I enjoy the skin care products and services offered by Dr. Reed, and I feel the cost is comparable to other providers.

05/14/2013

Excellent visit. I was in need of immediate relief. Dr Reed has consulted with me on several problems; namely hyperhydrosis (excessive perspiration), mole checks, mole removal and pathology. He is warm and very helpful, never making me feel rushed. I would heartily recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a severe case of poison ivy. Dr Reed saw me right away, as I was in great discomfort, and provided me with a prescription and a topical creme.

04/02/2013

He does great work. I recommended him to one of my best friends and she loves him and says he's great too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Botox

06/15/2012

The overall experience was okay, very short. After looking at the break-outs on my skin a topical ointment was prescribed. The ointment is working fine. My annual mole screen showed one questionable mole, so the mole was frozen in order to determine if further interventions were needed. Everything went fine, until I got my bill. The mole removal, that took 5-10 seconds, was about $115.00. This was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I scheduled my first appointment with a dermatologist because of acne issues and I wanted my annual mole screening.

06/01/2012

The staff is professional but kind...the nurse practioner who handles many of their acne cases could not have been more knowledgeable or understanding to my pre-teen daughter. We discussed multiple options for treatment with the pros and cons of each, decided on a plan, and what we would do next if the plan didn't work. Could not be more satisfied with this office and so glad to have found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter's acne was out of control and having had a great experience with Dr. Reed two months earlier (when my other daughter had a mysterious rash his staff gave us an appointment SAME DAY!) I made an appointment for her. Time was again an issue because she had a graduation ceremony coming up and I hoped to get her some help before that...the office staff, again, was very compassionate and squeezed us in.