Rapid Dry

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2015

EMERGENCY SERVICE! Call us now for fast, friendly help in Missouri and Illinois for residential and commercial properties. Rapid Dry is a BBB accredited water damage restoration company that specializes in fast service and quality clean up. Pipes breaking, Sewage Back-ups and other water related events can seem to happen at the worst times. You need a company that will arrive quickly and also give you friendly service. We take care of everything from mold, water extraction, decontamination and removal so that you can keep your attention on what really matters to you in your life. You can also visit our website at www.RapidDryStl.com Disclaimer: All discounts apply to out of pocket/ cash jobs. Mention you saw us on Angie's List...

The Flood Company

36  REVIEWS
The Flood Company

Special discounts for Angie's List members and senior citizens. Call today to set up an appointment at 314-378-0768. We are a family owned and operated private business serving the entire St. Louis metro area including Jefferson and St.Charles counties, and the Illinois counties of St.Clair and Monroe.

04/26/2020

It went very, very well. Andy came out within an hour of being called. An hour or so later he brought out his equipment and got it set up. He called each morning, (Fri, Sat, Sun) to let us know he was coming to check the status and arrived within a half hour. He wore a mask during this COVID-19 pandemic. We were very pleased with Andy and the service he performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor dried out from water damage from Instant Hot - filter broke.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

10/05/2019

Andy was professional and kind. Answered all of my questions and checked all possible problems. Wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Look at issue/mold.

08/15/2019

Andy arrived and assessed the situation. Explained the process and quoted the price. I did not seek quotes from other providers as I had been through a similar exercise in a previous home and knew it would seem expensive. You know you are in an emergency as water is damaging your finished basement. That said, I was totally satisfied with rapidity of removing the water and placing the various fans ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water from out door hose left running found its way into basement. Drain was blocked purposely so standing water pushed away from drain further into basement.

CATEGORY Uncategorized

04/29/2019

They were amazing, professional and nice. They cleaned up after all the work was completed and proceeded to show me the work performed and answered any questions I had. I was sooo pleased with the whole process and also the price. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

04/04/2019

Very professional and clean. As soon as they walked in the door they put on the little clean boot covers so dirt would not get tracked in the house. They asked what the concern was and if there was anything else that I needed while they were there. An inspection was performed and a solution was given to the problem at hand. After the initial inspection of the bathroom they climbed into the attic a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection

CATEGORY mold removal

Thanks so much for your review. I am glad that you didn't have a situation for us to have to remediate.

24/7 Emergency Service, Broken Water Pipes, Water Clean-up, Water Extraction, Water Removal, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Inspections & Testing, Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Flooding Clean-up, Sewage Clean-up, Asbestos Testing and Remediation. This is offered to both commercial and residential needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal