McGuire Moving & Storage

Founded 1935 • Angie's List since March 2003

McGuire Moving & Storage is a home and office moving company doing business in St Louis, MO since 1935. Our trained moving professionals will strive to make the move as smooth as possible. We use the best moving equipment available and our services are top quality. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and a representative will contact you shortly. We're proud to be multiple-year Super Service Award-winning company. Additional contact names - Dan McGuire, Josh McGuire....

Rent A Vet Movers

153  REVIEWS
Rent A Vet Movers

Rent A Vet was created with the idea of providing Saint Louis Missouri residents with high quality moving services at the best possible price. We believe that maintaining a rigid standard for excellence will continue to advance us forward in the St Louis moving industry. By using resources wisely and integrating new technologies to help our experienced St Louis movers, we can continue to offer service with an unmatched level of professionalism and quality. At Rent A Vet movers, we understand that selecting a St Louis moving company is an integral part of the moving process. Let us guide you through your move, from start to finish, to make it a seamless, stress-free and enjoyable experience. Call our St Louis moving company today at 636-336-6670 for more information.

Award 2019

07/08/2020

McGuire movers showed up on time and ready to work. They were polite and professional. There wasn’t anything that I could have asked for more. I would definitely recommend McGuire to anyone moving, whether a short distance like me, or across country. It was the best money spent in our relocation. Thank you McGuire Moving Company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my home contents

07/06/2020

This was the first time I have used professional movers and had heard a lot of horror stories. I couldn't be happier with how this move went. The bid process was pretty painless but thorough. Everyone was prompt and VERY friendly. All my stuff was packed and labeled very well. They worked hard. Within 2 days I was packed and out moved. So glad I went with McGuire. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House move

05/11/2020

McGuire Moving and Storage surpassed my expectations at every step of the process. The bidding process was quick and easy, but on top of that pointed out many things that were easy for me to do which saved quite a bit of money on my end. On moving day, their team was prompt, energetic and easy to communicate with. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
storage, moving

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units,piano moving

05/11/2020

Absolutely great experience. Several strong, hard working, respectful, polite workers moved us. Recommended highly to anyone that needs professional movers. Will definitely use again. Outstanding service from a great company. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving, storage

CATEGORY storage units

05/11/2020

Excellent! The team at mcGuire Moving & Storage were prompt, professional and got our job done with quality care at a fast rate! I would not recommend any other moving company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

CATEGORY moving companies

Local and long-distance moving, both residential and commercial moves, industrial and warehouse moves, short and long-term climate and humidity controlled storage, professional packing and crating, piano moving. We move antiques, high-value goods, electronics and communication equipment. We receive, inspect, and deliver designer furniture and cabinetry. We manage inventory for Stagers and Interior Designers. We offer off-site file and data storage and secure shredding. What don't we do??