MATHENY HEATING & COOLING SERVICE, INC.

Founded 1942 • Angie's List since December 2002

Heating & Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Replacement Systems, Air Quality Products, Residential And Commercial...

High Ridge Heating & Cooling

Additional DBA - Air Systems H V A C Inc.

08/14/2019

They are top notch. Service maintenance every year. And they do a good job. Communication is good. Services is reasonable. no extra charges unless we need new parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Maintenance

D

05/08/2019

We have used Matheny Heating and Cooling for 40 years (my husband used them before I knew him). Two years ago we purchased 2 Nest Pro thermostats from Matheny and they installed them. There’s a five year warranty for parts and one year for labor. It was much more expensive to buy from them and have them install them than going to purchase them online or in a store and do the installation ourselves...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Nest thermostat they installed

09/18/2017

They just come once a year. They're very knowledgeable. I live in an old house with radiator heat. They're very honest, they're very thorough, and I think that they've done a good job to help me maintain my system in top condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for routine Fall maintenance.

09/01/2017

They give good advice on how to maintain the items so issues don't arise. The workers are good. I had them to take care of things, and they seem to know what they are doing. They do it very well. They were recommended to me by my neighbors.

06/12/2017

It was fixed quickly along with good advice for any future problem. Matheny does good work. They are not cheap, but I've always been satisfied with their work. It was an emergency service charge because it was a Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pilot light on the hot water heater wouldn't re-light.

CATEGORY water heater repair

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL: SALES, SERVICE & INSTALLATION. GAS, ELECTRIC, HUMIDIFIERS, HEAT PUMPS, A/C, AIR CLEANERS, HOT WATER & STEAM BOILERS.

OIL BURNERS, AIR DUCT CLEANING