Level All

Founded 2017 •

With over 10 years of experience and expertise in the industry, we are an owned and operated company that is proudly serving the St Louis, Columbia, and Kansas City area. The owner's experience and knowledge helps to provide our customers with the best product from the most experienced crew. We provide the best and most advanced concrete leveling, concrete repair, and pressure washing solutions in the industry. For the best in concrete leveling, call us today!...

SNL Painting Inc

124  REVIEWS
SNL Painting Inc

We are a residential and commercial painting company, specializing in custom painting both the interior & exterior of your home or business. Customer service and satisfaction are our utmost priority. When you contact SNL Painting- we guarantee a quick response time to answer questions or set appointments. We know your time is valuable and will work to make the process of selecting a painter and completing the job as smooth and efficient as possible. We provide painting services for new or existing construction, repair walls and re-create textures. We'll even help you pick your colors. Protect and beautify your greatest investment with a professional paint job by SNL Painting Inc. Nick LoGrasso, Owner.

Offers by SNL Painting Inc on Angie's List

03/08/2020

Went as well.as expected--or could be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk leveling

08/07/2019

Matt and Myron showed up exactly on time. Both were very personable and professional. They were very proficient and accomplished the task quickly. I was concerned a little since they had to maneuver the truck down my driveway.............no problem for these guys! I highly recommend your company and these 2 gentleman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 12'x12' concrete slabs raised about 2" after they settled

06/03/2019

Work done to my satisfaction with minor interruptions and delays but work completed by owner on a Saturday evening. Would recommend company to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sidewalk and patio one location , sidewalk and driveway at other location

04/12/2019

Driveway and sidewalk sunk almost an inch creating undesirable look and trip hazard. Josh and Shawn at LEVEL-ALL did an exceptional job! On time, courteous, professional, the quality of work exceeded my expectations. No question I will recommend you company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise driveway and sidewalk to original level.

CATEGORY mudjacking

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. Level All prides itself on providing excellent service we appreciate all feed back. Nathan Betleyoun

03/19/2019

Excellent, foreman was very open on each step. Left jobsite cleaner than any past contractor that I worked with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slab jacking on two slabs

CATEGORY mudjacking

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words regarding our performance. It is great to hear that the operations team exceeded expectations. Level All strives to provide an excellent customer experience. I would like to apologize for the responsiveness issues that you experienced. Nathan Betleyoun

Concrete Repair, Concrete Leveling, and Concrete Pressure Washing and Sealing