Kurt A. Weisenfels, D.D.S., P.C.

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since April 2008

Dr. Weisenfels is a member of the American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, Greater St. Louis Dental Society, American Equilibration Society, and Lions Club-Webster Groves. He also volunteers for Give Kids a Smile. He was voted as one of the Top Dentist in the St. Louis area and featured in the January 2009 issue of St. Louis Magazine. After being nominated by his peers, he was named among The Top Dentists in St. Louis in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dr. Weisenfels has been practicing in Webster Groves for 30+ years. He strives for excellence in patient care by taking extensive continuing education courses. While doctors are only required to fulfill 25 C.E. credits a year, Dr. Weisenfels averages between 100-127 C.E. credits a year!...

09/19/2017

I think he's a very good dentist. He came well recommended by a couple friends I worked with. Everybody in his office was very welcoming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning.

09/19/2017

He's a very good dentist, he put in one or two crowns. He didn't seem to run into any complications, he seems to know exactly what he is doing. He came highly recommended by a couple people I worked with. Everybody in his office was very welcoming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in crowns.

09/19/2017

It turned out great. I've used him for 30 years. He's professional. He's cutting edge in his methods. His people are professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check up.

09/19/2017

He's wonderful. We go every six months. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental services.

CATEGORY dentists

06/16/2015

All of my dental work from cleaning to cavities to crowns has been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I starting going here several years ago because I moved and needed a new dentist. The office staff is wonderful! I've been going ever since for all of my dental needs.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

We appreciate your trust in us! Thanks for the kind words!

Fillings, bonding, porcelain crowns (crowns and onlays in one visit using Cerec digital imaging), bridges & veneers, implants (from start to finish), 3-D digital x-ray imaging, tooth whitening, periodontal disease-diagnosis and treatment & root canal therapy.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...