JC PENNEY

Angie's List since March 2003

Victor Shade Company

We are the fourth generation of a family owned business, open since 1908. We are a Hunter Douglas Gallery Dealer, which means we get the best pricing, specials, and products, and pass that advantage on to you. We have earned the Angie's List Super Service award for the last 4 years (since we started our profile) Our installation team are certified Hunter Douglas Installers. We have a beautiful showroom with full sized samples and/or we will come to you for a free in-home consultation (within a 20 mile radius of our store).

12/24/2014

I used JC Penny. Amanda attends to me and does want i ask  so well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sometimes i get a trim or a style or just wash it out.

11/16/2009

The window was a bay type window. I wanted the euro rolled hem so it could not be seen on the outside. I was happy when the sheers came and they were a close match to the sheers in my living room. The quality was very good and I love the euro hem. Also, the installation was free which was not the case with the other drapery company I consulted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced sheers in my dining room. I did not have to buy a new drapery rod.

CATEGORY window treatments

12/12/2008

The experience went pretty well. I had to go in and pick the color. It was delivered to the house in tact and in good shape. The customer service was fine. We didn't have any problems. Having shopped around at other stores I thought the price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a couch here.

CATEGORY furniture sales

08/06/2008

Tammy does a great job. She always gives me what I like. I have been going to her for a couple of years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She is my hairstylist.

03/19/2003

THEY ARE REALLY GOOD. I FOLLOW MY BEAUTICIAN WHERE EVER SHE GOES. THEY ARE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAIRCUT