Irish Construction

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2009

Awards & Badges

7721 Delmar Blvd

Saint Louis, MO 63130

Irish Construction, a 2018 Service Award Member, is dedicated to bringing the highest quality of craftsmanship to your home or business. Accompanied by decades of experience in masonry with European craftsmanship we've helped countless people revitalize, restore, and preserve their beloved homes. We honor free estimates everyday of the year with 30% off any licensed competitor's quote. So, call now and take advantage of our affordable prices! In addition to stone masonry services, we also specialize in brickwork, tuck-pointing, plastering, stucco, mud-jacking, concrete repair and resurfacing, and foundation repair. All work is done to our clients' satisfaction, and hope you choose us as your best option for all of your home repair needs....

masonry (168)plastering (111)chimney repair (58)stucco (33)chimney cap repair (16)basement waterproofing (11)concrete repair (284)foundation repair (34)mudjacking (32)decks & porches (32)baby equipment rental (16)drywall (15)

02/25/2021

First off, Anthony Monaghan responded very quickly to my enquiry and was able to start work right away. This is a time sensitive project and I have time to let the plaster cure before painting. Next, absolutely no messes left behind. He made sure my yard was not poisoned by plaster prep outside, and thoroughly cleaned the interior after he was done. Work in the closet was hard to do, as the plaste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair in entryway of home and re-plastering wall in attached coat closet.

CATEGORY concrete repair,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

We are proud of our professional standards, and are so glad to hear you were impressed. Thank you for your wonderful review!

02/22/2021

We contacted Irish Construction because we needed help repairing some damaged brick. They were very responsive and got the job done quickly. The workers were very nice and were willing to touch up anything I felt still needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick Repair and Restoration

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

We are happy you are satisfied with our response, and the work performed. We would love to work with you again in the future for any of your masonry repairs.

12/23/2020

It was great. They were quick, fair and honest. They went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and comfortable with the job performed. Would definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuckpointing, mudjacking and foundation repair

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

We thank you for your review, and look forward to working with you again on future repair projects!

11/25/2020

Deemed an emergency ...inspection next day for home sale. Called and Tony came ON A SUNDAY afternoon. Work was quick, all professional and cleaned up afterwards. Would recommend him without question. Friendly, quick and work was quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sagging ceiling

CATEGORY plastering,baby equipment rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you!

11/19/2020

Tony came out and gave me a fair price for the work I needed to be done. They responded promptly and efficiently for a professional job! I will definitely recommend and use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing a walkout, tuck pointed an old stone house, and shoring up and repointing the stone stairs. Generally helping me to keep the water out of the house

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,chimney caps,chimney repair,home builders,mudjacking,baby equipment rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/05/2020

The stairs leading from the carport in my back alley up to my lawn were crumbling away and not very level. And the paved path from those stairs up to a porch were also crooked. Mr. Monaghan was able to get me into his work schedule quickly after contracting the work and the job was done within a single day. They were very polite and clearly very experienced, and the finished product looks great! I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repair of cement steps and path in back yard

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/04/2020

Great, they were efficient and finished my job in one day and were polite and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Woodpecker damage to stucco chimney, cover with concrete.

CATEGORY chimney repair,baby equipment rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

09/19/2020

The owner showed up to give an estimate one day and was able to get the job done the next. He and his crew showed up on time and were very friendly and professional. The completed the job quicker then I had anticipated and had all the area cleaned before leaving. I would definitely hire Irish Construction again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tuck pointing

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,baby equipment rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

08/20/2020

Tony and his team came out gave me a bid and performed the work the same day. They were very nice and professional. They noticed a few more cracks outside of what we discussed and took the effort to repair them at no additional charge. In talking after they finished, I asked for a quote for a little more work on the sidewalk around the house. The work was completed the next day in the same fashion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Step Repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

08/14/2020

I had emailed them in the morning with photos of what I needed done and received a call in the afternoon stating he could get the job done that day as he was in the neighborhood. He underbid another quote I had so I went with them. Although their business approach is unconventional, I was happy with the results and such quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete step repair

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

Plastering, Tuck Pointing, Resurfacing, Custom Plaster Textures, Artisan Plastering, Plaster Repair, Drywall, Patching, Stucco, Stucco Repair, Tuck Pointing, Re-Pointing, Concrete Driveway Repair, Concrete Sealing, Concrete, Stone Repair, Masonry Weatherproofing, Retaining Walls, Masonry, Brick Walls, Brick Pavement, Brick Patio Repair, Brick & Stone Gate Entrances, Brick Patio & Concrete Steps

Wood fencing, wood gates, landscape, stamped concrete, decks, Re-pour or Fresh pour concrete, concrete removal.