Indoor Comfort Team

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160101

2613 Telegraph Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63125

Our customer-first approach has been at core of Indoor Comfort Team® business model since we first began servicing customers in the St. Louis, St. Charles and the Metro East areas with professional air conditioning as well as heating services back in 1979. Customer-first means honesty and integrity are the foundation of everything we do. From your initial phone call, to our certified and licensed service technician completing the job, to your full satisfaction. Trust, knowledge and competitive pricing have made us one of the most respected and trusted home services companies. But the fact is, we owe our success to our great customers and dedicated team who provide dependable service. Our team is proud to serve our customers....

hvac repair (246)water heater repair and installation (24)air duct cleaning (3)lighting installation (3)home energy audit (2)fireplace repair (2)gas leak repair (1)insulation (1)electrician (28)

06/03/2020

It went well as always. I'm always satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

02/14/2020

It was determined to be a duct "popping" due to released pressure, and not a serious issue. I may be able to adjust heating registers to equalize the pressure. No actual repair work was done, and the Angie's List coupon did not cover a trip charge, so I didn't get any discount on the bill. But, -- I am satisfied with Indoor Comfort Team's service and integrity, have used them before, and will agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to investigate a noise the furnace was making at the end of each cycle to determine the next step.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

10/27/2019

Indoor Comfort Team installed air, furnace and water heater in just a couple of days, no muss, no fuss. System is working great; much better than our old one. We should have done this a long time ago. Would definitely recommend this company to others looking to update their systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new HVAC system and water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

02/25/2019

Every thing TOP NOTCH, nothing less than excellent , All my concerns were addressed up front , Hats off to Bernie , Murphy , and the Crew that performed the work, The TEAM, will be my go too folks for any more of my HVAC needs THANK YOU Indoor Comfort TEAM

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced central air conditioner unit and A coil

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

01/02/2019

The young man was a gentleman and explained what he was checking particular to my type of furnace. While he was working I expressed concern about the water heater which was put in in 1993 as stated on a card attached to it. When he finished the work on the furnace he looked over the water heater, checked the pilot, flame, and any build up or residue that had occurred, asked about water temperature...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yearly maintenance on furnace, also checked my water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

09/03/2018

Company is professional with matter of fact approach and integrity. Will also work with you to get it right. Adam recommended owner be there for the day to address any detail situations or decisions of which there were several. Crew was seasoned, arrived on time, did what was estimated as well as improving the overall final installation from previous installation(s) and repair. Inspector commented...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete HVAC system replacement with outdoor platform for AC, humidifier, & air filtration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

07/10/2018

WIlliam came by exactly when he estimated, was the epitome of professionalism and courteousness and fixed my issue on the spot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC wasn't cooling as well as it could be (set at 75 actual temp 80-and-climbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/18/2018

Arrived on time, was very professional and explained results. Very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC clean/maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/07/2018

One of our two AC units was dying and we needed to replace it. I solicited several quote and Adam from Indoor Comfort provided on. Scheduling his visit was painless and they were able to accommodate us quickly. He showed up right at the expected time, and offered a comprehensive set of options with clear explanations about the pros and cons of each. He is clearly knowledgeable and the price was co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for new 4tons AC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

06/06/2018

They were there on time and actually finished the work under their estimate. I've had no issues so far with the work. They also followed up with a call and took care of registering the new equipment for the warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC coil and compressor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2018

Complete home energy conservation services, including energy audits, heating & air conditioning equipment sales & repair, air duct cleaning, indoor air quality products and water heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal