Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions

A 146 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2003

9223 Gravois Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63123

Holper's Pest & Animal Solutions, the company that has been giving customers "Peace of Mind" in pest and animal control for over 34 years, also offers "Peace of Mind" with insulation and weatherization. Holper’s is dedicated to providing customers with the finest service. We will use our knowledge and expertise to solve your pest and animal problems or your insulation and weatherization issues from the initial contact through the entire process. We do not sell a product, but a customer experience that makes our customers feel good about inviting us into their lives. Whether you have ants in your kitchen, mice in your attic, termites in your foundation, moles in your yard, or any other annoying pest that is disrupting your peace of mind...Holper’s has a natural, non-invasive, and effective solution. You can learn the A - Attic, B - Basement, C's - Crawl Space of insulation and weatherization from Holper's. We will send a Certified Efficiency Analyst to perform an inspection of your home and show you how to improve heating and cooling efficiency, while keeping pests and animals out with the same solutions. Holper's take pride in helping to solve all homeowners' pest and energy problems. That's why "solutions" is part of our name!...

pest control (128)animal removal (43)insulation (2)home energy audit (1)

06/25/2020

I am always most happy with their work & professionalism; do not hesitate to use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior & exterior organic house spraying was done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

D

06/22/2020

I called to set up an estimate on attic insulation with this company. They had to ask someone else to call me back to set it up, which they did. On the day of the estimate, the appointment time came and went with no estimator. I waited about an hour, then called them to say the appointment had been missed to ask what happened. They said again "Someone else sets those up, I'll call them and they wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on Insulation

CATEGORY insulation,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

12/31/2019

Everything went well. They were very knowledgeable on how to insulate homes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Insulation

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

09/10/2019

The guys that came to my house were great. They were on time and were very professional. I was very happy to see that they did not leave a mess in my home. If you are looking to have insulation done in your home I highly recommend calling Holpers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my insulation done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

05/11/2019

Made an appointment, and they didn't show up or call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

01/02/2019

Response time was great and the technicians who visited were very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set squirrel trap

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

05/18/2018

Its been 5 weeks and no mice so far so good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to rid ourselves of mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

05/17/2018

I wouldn't use anybody else. They're fantastic. They know what they're doing. They come out as soon as I need them. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using them for 25-30 years. They provide preventive pest control maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

05/08/2018

They're fabulous. The technician is terrific. They're reliable and show up when they said they would show up. I've had them take care of mole problems as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do bug spray and put down bate stations every quarter for me.a

CATEGORY animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2018

12/12/2017

The company had availability the next day after I called, on a Saturday, and I was given a window of 1 to 4 pm, but advised that the technician would call when "on the way". He called right at 1, and was there a few minutes later. Before he stepped off the entry rug, he donned protective booties over his work shoes - a nice touch. I showed him the area (inside the dining room near an exterior wall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and Treatment of Carpenter Ant Issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

Pest control, animal removal, Insulation and Weatherization, and Holiday Lights

Our services cannot be applied to ex-husbands, wives, or renegade children. We've got a four leg minimum (or two legs and two wings).