For Less Professionals

Not Rated| 1 Review

Duff Painting Co

115  REVIEWS
Duff Painting Co

Specializing in historical homes, we're family-owned with 20+ years of experience. We take pride in the quality of our work, attention to detail, and professionalism. We can handle any of your painting and staining needs - from painting 100-year-old homes and new construction, to drywall and plaster repairs, to staining decks and other woodwork. No job is too large or too small, and we never subcontract.

Award 2019

03/09/2013

Cedric has been very professional. His price is very fair and reasonable. He has been in the business for over 35 years. He is licensed. Here is a list of the services he provides: carpentry, electricial, lighting fixtures, plumbing, hauling, landscaping, tree service, cleaning, flooring, drywall, painting, handyman and moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been my carpenter since 2010. He has put down new flooring in my upstairs bathroom. He has put in new fixtures, took out and installed a vanity, mirror and medicine cabinet. Also, Cedric has redone flooring in my mother's room, put in drywall and repaired the ceiling. He has installed a ceiling fan and did interior painting. He has also done remodeling in my kitchen. He refigured the kitchen so the dishwasher and sink would be on the same wall. Cedric put in the new sink in the kitchen and did the walls. I plan to use him for remodeling in the family room.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

Drywall, Handymen, Painting, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom