EBG Collision Center

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since August 2005

E.B.G Collision Center is dedicated to restoring your collision damaged vehicle to its pre-accident condition. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions before repairing your vehicle with accuracy and precision, and with our lifetime warranty you can be assured we will deliver the quality we promise. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and create a strong, long-term customer relationship. Our technicians and estimators are I-CAR GOLD certified and average over 15 years experience in the collision repair industry. They continue to keep pace with the constant changes evolving in the industry. No matter what vehicle you drive, E.B.G. Collision Center has the latest skills and technology to make the repair correctly and efficiently....

Roy’s Auto Repair and Tire

Roy's Auto Repair is a family owned business that has been serving the West County area for 30 years. We are a AAA repair facility and our A+ Better Business Bureau rating shows that we do everything in our power to make our customers happy. If you're looking for an honest repair shop that does quality work then give us a try. For discounts visit our website www.roysauto.com.

03/20/2019

Excellent!, they match up the paint and the door was perfectly done. It's a nice family and they have been in business for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My side door was damaged, they fix the side door of my car.

07/23/2018

It's a family owned company and a place that I would trust. Bob, took a screw driver and gloves on and he removed a hot and nasty tar on my tire and didn't cost me anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They work on a damage vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair

08/14/2017

They did a terrific job! It was ready when they said it would be. Their prices for some additional small work were very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to them for auto body repair after an accident. My wife's car has been worked on there as well.

10/01/2014

After running into a road barricade I wanted minimum repair work done on my 2000 Toyota. They co-operated and didn't attempt to sell me more. Couldn't be happier. They did a beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front end panel & lamps, front bumper cover & refinished.

C

07/29/2014

I went to this company with a small issue with my bumper. I explained that I was not going through insurance. The technician giving me the estimate insisting that I would need a complete replacement of my bumper. So I declined the service, and fixed the problem myself with super glue. It still seems just fine. Of course I don't know, I am not a professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider gave me an estimate that I did not agree with.

Autobody Work, Auto Paint, Small Mechanical Work - Accident Related