Critter Sitters

A 103 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2004

925 Briarton Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63126

Critter Sitters is a personalized in-home pet care service. We have a dedicated staff of pet huggers who are employees of our company, not independent contractors....

pet sitting (96)dog walking (10)pooper scooping (4)boarding (1)

06/12/2019

100 Star Rating! Words cannot express how happy and thankful I am for Critter Sitters. Cindy is caring, honest, reliable, trustworthy, and a very nice person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat Care Giving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Photo for Critter Sitters - 925 Briarton Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 37927064

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As always I appreciate your business and happy to hear you're pleased with the service. Smokey is a wonderful kitty and I enjoy caring for him. I will miss him when you move. Thanks again.

04/09/2018

They are very reliable and do a great job! They leave a note telling you how things went and are very responsive to any questions or requests that I have. I will be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Sitting for our Dog and Cat

10/19/2017

Cindy with Critter Sitters has cared for our pet on three prior occasions. She is scheduled again to care for our pet in the coming weeks. I trust her and highly recommend her. Once I worked through an initial communication hurdle before becoming a customer, she has been extremely responsive. Without a doubt, keep trying if you are an interested customer and have patience. I love the text messages...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

09/19/2017

I am new in the area and called Critter Sitters to arrange for in-home pet sitting. The person I spoke to said she has someone very near my home who would call me. I never heard from anyone so I called again two weeks later and left a voicemail. Again, no call back. If I can't count on this company for a simple phone call, I certainly will not trust them with my home and pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-home pet sitting for two cats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

I set this up for you weeks ago and sent a service confirmation. I apologize but I never got a second message from you and I'm the only person who retrieves messages. It's possible that I have your email incorrect in our system. I am greatly sorry and hope we can correct this problem and gain your trust.

07/27/2017

St. Louis Critter Sitters have been taking care of my cats when I'm away from home for a few years now. My cats, even the skittish ones, like Dena, the sitter who takes care of them. When I get home, everything has been taken care of, even if the cats made some kind of extra mess. Cost is 20.00 per day plus tip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
St. Louis Critter Sitters provides pet-sitting services for my 4 cats when I am away from home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

Photo for Critter Sitters - 925 Briarton Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 35917380

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and continued support.of Critter Sitters.

06/19/2017

No response to my calls. I would be very concerned leaving my pet under their care when they don't respond to their calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company twice, once on Friday, 6/16/17 and again on Monday, 6/19. I followed the prompts both times and left a message that I wanted to set up pet sitting. Both messages went unanswered, which tells me this is not a reliable company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

I returned your call twice. Once to your home number and once to your cell number. Both calls came from my cell phone as I am out of the office this week but messages were left. Please check your voicemail and consider removing this review.
C

06/10/2017

The service provided and price was very much worth it in our opinion. On the other hand the communication is awful. On multiple occasions we scheduled times to have our puppy let out, were billed, but never received confirmation, as is stated by the company should happen, and had to call multiple times to get an answer. Our sitter was also constantly an hour later than we asked her to be at our ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our puppy let out on occasion due to us being gone for extended periods of time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

I'm very sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I spoke to your wife the first day she called and told her although your normal sitter was out sick that she could be assured that we could cover the one visit. At that time I sent an email confirmation. I then received a voicemail that you wanted to be sure that it was covered and I was instructed to email the confirmation; so I sent it again. After th...

05/03/2017

Wonderful. On time, always reliable, always thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In home care for my cats. Also: pick up mail, and some household tasks (fill birdfeeders, change DVD discs), set out trash/recycling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

[Member Name Removed] I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I'm happy to hear you are pleased with the service we provide for your kitties. Thanks for being a loyal Critter Sitter's client. Cindy

05/03/2017

Everything went fine. My cat was well care for during my vacation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Critter Sitters took care of my cat while I was on vacation. They visited once a day to care for my cat, along with watering my plants, taking care of the mail, and making the house look lived in while I was away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for Critter Sitters. I'm happy to read that you are pleased with the service we provided for your kitty. Thanks for using Critter Sitters. Cindy

04/01/2017

They were fine except they didn't have anybody in my area last time I wanted to use them. Someone had quit so I understand. They sent me photos in a timely manner. I am not sure if I will use them again because I don't know if they can provide me service, although they still send me emails so perhaps they can. I asked them to water some plants while I was gone and they couldn't do that. There was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and fed my pets.

CATEGORY kennels

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking time to fill out a review however I believe you may have confused Critter Sitters with another service provider. Feel free to call me to discuss. Thanks again Cindy 314-962-6776

Pet Sitting In Home - Feeding, Exercise, & Walking, Midday Potty breaks, Personal In-home Dog Training, and Yard waste removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard