Citishred Document & Data Destruction

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since February 2012

Providing Certified On-Site And Drop Off Paper Shredding, For The Home Or For The Office. We'Ll Come To You! One Time Purging And Also On-Going, Hard Drive Destruction On-Site. Will Also Provide Eco-Shred Bags Sent Directly To You And Picked And Shredded At Our Facility For a Discounted Price. We Are The Only Shredding Service That Will Meet You At a Couple Of Different Schnucks Stores In The St. Louis Area. If You Prefer We Can Pick Your Documents Up For a Discounted Fee And Shred Them At Our Secure Facility....

06/28/2018

Everything went very well. There were 2 men here to do the job. They arrived on time, and completed the work in about 30 minutes or so. The guys were very professional and personable. I also called Greg upon completion of the job to let him know how happy I was with the service. Setting up the appointment and getting it scheduled quickly was also a plus. I will be calling them again in the near fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
50- 55 Bankers boxes of documents to be shredded on-site at my home.

05/28/2018

They arrived ahead of schedule and were ready to get started. They cleared all the boxes I had ready and were finished in about 30 minutes. They were very pleasant and very professional. I would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paper shredding

05/02/2017

Fine. It was at an electronics recycling and document shredding event at Washington University.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Document shredding

CATEGORY paper shredding

You have it wrong, we were not at the event.

02/27/2017

The gentleman was great. arrived on time and within minutes he had everything loaded and destroyed and back on the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had years of tax records and receipts to destroy.

CATEGORY paper shredding

Thanks for the nice review!!

01/16/2017

Great! Called me, set up a convenient time, picked up my materials from my front hallway and dumped into their container, wheeled it out to the truck, and I watched shredded. Will use them again when I finish the clean up of old records still in my basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my home for a one time clean out of my old records.

CATEGORY paper shredding

Residential office paper shredding, on-site hard drive destruction & computer recycling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal