Champion Floor Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2312 Centerline Industrial Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63146

A family owned and operated flooring company, right here in St Louis, we are here to help you with all your flooring projects. We are proud Bona Certified Craftsmen (A distinction in the hardwood flooring industry, a Bona Certified Craftsman is a hand-picked, proven, top level professional, trained and certified by Bona) and specialize in hardwood flooring. But we are also here to help you with your carpet, vinyl, and LVT flooring needs. Contact us today for a free estimate. Costs determined by the job. Travel charges may apply outside of 75 miles. EMAIL: Kristen@ChampionFloor.com....

hardwood flooring (165)flooring (90)carpet installation (22)tile installation (19)floor cleaning (12)silver polishing (8)closet design (1)

09/02/2020

This is the second time I've used Champion. First time was 2 years ago. I picked them because they were certified. Never heard of them. My first experience with Champion was amazing. This second experience was better than amazing. I was really, really, really nervous about replacing and installing my shower floor. I've waited almost a month before leaving this review because I wanted to test that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace/install new shower floor and install floor in bedroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

06/12/2020

Everything went great from the in home estimate to the final coating. I Loved no dust sanding and the products that were used didn't have an overwhelming smell. Oh and did I say I Love my floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors sanded and refinished.

CATEGORY buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Photo for Champion Floor Co - 2312 Centerline Industrial Dr, Saint Louis, MO - 38637002

03/09/2020

It went pretty well. There were a few issues needing correction after the floors were installed and all concerns were promptly fixed. The owner of the company is very responsive and follows up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hardwood floors in 5 areas of home including living room, dining room, hall, foyer and two bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

02/18/2020

the floors are beautiful, the installer was very careful and precise in laying the wood out. This is our second time using Champion and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing carpet with hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

11/27/2019

The overall job was very successful. All workers demonstrated professional work and behaviors. The hardwood installers had a small hiccup laying the wood, not mixing bundles properly. Ralph, the owner of Champion immediately responded and had this issue corrected. The sanding and staining work again was completed by very professional people and done with great quality. The sanding vacuum system wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new hardwood throughout our kitchen, great room, entry foyer, hallway and first floor half bath. In-addition to this scope, new vinyl in our laundry room, new carpet and pad in our dining room and a new area rug for our great room. Finally replacement of all baseboard moldings in all areas of floor replacements.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

07/15/2019

Great, one room wrong size carrot initially but fixed quickly. A few scuffs on the walls after but all in all they did a

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 bedrooms Removal of old carpet, installation of new carpet, fix flour squeaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

07/03/2019

On time, on budget, they did a beautiful job. When we discovered an area that needed to be patched they sourced wood to match our 100 year old floors perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing carpeting covering 100 year old red oak floors, sanding and refinishing those floors and steps.

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

04/15/2019

We were thrilled with the service they provided! Excellent work provided in clean manor, friendly, timely and efficiently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resurfacing hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

03/18/2019

My experience with Champion was better than fantastic. From the beginning to the end, Champion exceeded all of my expectations. My job was a small job, but I needed the work done in a certain time frame. I went on Angie's List to find a flooring company and picked Champion because they are certified. Chris was great, took time with me to help me select the floor I wanted. Each employee that came t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms needed new floors

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], It was wonderful to read about your experience with us! We look forward to more projects with you and can't thank you enough for your business.

02/12/2019

I was given an itemized bill first, paid 50 percent, and given dates for the work to be done. The office kept me informed of the times, and made sure that the dates were good for me. They took care not to make too much dust and hung plastic. the workers are very experienced. The supervisor made sure that it was PERFECT ,even adding a little extra. It is just beautiful. The wood that was used is fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had inlaid vinal flooring taken up in a long hall and an entrance hall and red oak hardwood installed, stained to match living room, kitchen and dining wood hardwood, and finished.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

[Member Name Removed], How lovely to read that you are a returning customer! thank you for your continued business and for taking time to leave us such a glowing review.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing, New Installation, Floor Care Products, Medallions, Inlays, Dust-Free Sanding, Custom Borders, Floor Coverings, Carpet & Tile, Prefinished Wood Floors, Cork & Bamboo, Carpet, Ceramic, Stone & Laminate, LVT & LVP

We do not stain or stamp concrete, no carpet re-stretching or repairs