At CertaPro Painters of Kirkwood, MO, we know that finding the right team for your painting project can be overwhelming. With our professionals by your side, the process will be easy and convenient leaving you time for what matters most. We Do Painting. You Do Life....

11/26/2017

Greg and his team did amazing work. At first I was skeptical that I shouldn't just do it on my own, but after seeing the difference, I doubt I pick up a brush again. They got it done in a tenth of the time and it looks so much better then I've ever done. It's now seven years later for a lot of the work and it all still looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the years, they have done many jobs for us. When we bought our house in 2010, we had them paint every room before we moved in. We had them back out when we renovated the bathrooms and again when we redid the kitchen and again several times as we finished the basement.

CATEGORY interior painters

09/24/2016

Greg, the owner of this franchise, came to my home and walked through the job with me. He did a thorough job of explaining the process and the cabinet paint he planned to use, then promised an estimate within a week. I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN. I am very disappointed that he wasted my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

05/27/2014

Wonderful. The paint crew actually had better accent concepts than we did and at no additional charge. Three and a half years with the paint on the wall and no issues. Our three and a half great granddaughter lives with us and the walls are still spotless above 42" but wearing well within her reach :}

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

08/23/2013

Extremely satisfied. It was really hot, but they worked fast and did a great job. Clean up was fine. They were all very nice and professional. Team leader was especially good. It looks fantastic, it's a huge improvement. I will definitely talk to them about other work I will need to have done. Although I was extremely pleased with the painting I was not happy with the CertaPro office practice of r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior trim of building. There was a lot to paint and it was not in good condition. They did a lot of scraping and caulking too.

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

02/27/2013

They did a good job. They worked really hard. We were happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting in three rooms. They painted a living room and two smaller rooms.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting - Interior & Exterior. Residential & Commercial Painting. Plaster & Drywall Repairs. Staining - Wood Surfaces, Decks, Fences, Doors, & Trim. Power Washing. Light Carpentry.

Wallpaper Installation.

NA
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...