BALLAS DENTAL CARE

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since August 2008

General Dentist, we are a family oriented practice and have been serving the St. Louis Area for over 40 years. We are well known, well trusted and well respected. LOCATED AT INTERSECTION OF BALLAS & CLAYTON ROADS, 314-432-5544. 3 DENTIST IN PRACTICE. BEEN IN BUISINESS OVER 30 YEARS, FILE MOST INSURANCES, FINANCING AVAILABLE. "PAIN FREE" DENTAL TREATMENT AVAILABLE...

Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org

04/06/2018

Replace a broken tooth in denture. EXCELLENT service, helpful people. Allowed to take to the lab for repair, both placed worked me into there schedule. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a denture

CATEGORY dentures,denture labs

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the great review, we appreciate you.

02/28/2017

They are very good. The women who work there are extremely professional. It's really modern dental care. It's as probably as cutting edge dental care you can get. It's all the way up to the latest techniques. I am not a person that volunteers to go to the dentist. So, if I tell you that they are good, they are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists,denture labs

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you. We will do all that it takes to make your visit with us pleasant. Please call us if you need anything.

11/09/2016

I was impressed with their professionalism. Excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and fillings replaced

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you. Please call us if you need anything.

11/16/2015

I have worked with folks I consider bad care providers in this field and could not have been more pleased to discover Ballas Dental Care.  They are consummate professionals, always courteous, pleasant and informative.  I positively LOVE the fact that they provide text message reminders of appointments - very helpful for those of us with very full schedules!  The dentists are excellent, and I have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with this group for several years now, so services ranged from standard check-ups to basic dental work.  From the first time I contacted them, I found them responsive, easy to work with and totally profressional

CATEGORY dentists

Dear Patient, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you. Please let us know if you need anything.
D

08/12/2015

I would not use Ballas Dental ever again. The dentist are either part-time or disinterested in digging into issues. They would rather fill cavities, sell x-rays and perform boutique services they are ill skilled to deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Poor diagnosis of tooth pain. I had a cracked tooth that went underdiscovered for 1 yr. The dentist failed to find the crack thus causing the tooth to have to be removed due to the root becoming infected. My new dentist uses a microscopic exam (Ballas Dental does not) to exam and look for cracks in order to perform preventitive treatments.

CATEGORY dentists

Dear Patient, We wanted to address your concerns, we had to go back pretty far to investigate the issues you mentioned in this review. I can not find any visits for you in 2012 but did for 2011 and 2013. Both visits were for different sides of your mouth. Since you use an oral appliance for grinding this fractured tooth could have happened after a visit to our office. We are proud to say we have a...

SEDATION DENTISTRY, COSMETIC DENTISTRY, DENTAL IMPLANTS, LASER SURGERY, DENTURES, TEETH WHITENING, INVISALIGN, FAMILY DENTISTRY & GENERAL DENTISTRY.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check