Anderson, Dr. Keith F.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9225 Manchester Rd Ste 202

Saint Louis, MO 63144

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Click here to contact us or call 314.961.5866. Additional e-mail - dra@radiantsmilesstl.com. There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org ...

dentistry (45)cosmetic dentistry (12)pediatric dentistry (4)orthodonture (2)tooth extraction (2)prosthodontist (1)

09/30/2019

Dr. Keith Anderson and staff were simply amazing. Who knew going to the dentist would be so fun? I hate the dentist but Dr. Anderson and Carol put me at complete ease and getting a filling wasn’t so bad. Karen and Linn who are the Hygienists have taken their time and yet punctual. I enjoy visiting both of them during my 2x’s a year visit. Melissa and Maryann are very warm and welcoming when I arri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed cleaning and restorative work

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

01/15/2019

Dr. Anderson possesses a warm professionalism, my husband and I became patients when he first opened his office. He has also taken care of our son. The good Doctor is always willing to discuss our needs, and performs them in a timely manner. We have never had had a complaint. His staff of Hygienists are thorough, gentle and friendly and we are greeted with warm friendly smiles by his reception per...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family patients for least 20 years plus we've had cleanings, crowns, fillings, braces, etc.

CATEGORY dentists, orthodontist, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

11/27/2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for many years. The quality of service he provides is truly excellent. He always makes you feel completely at ease and explains the procedure before beginning. I've never once been in pain when in his chair, and that is saying a lot, as I think I've had at *least* 14 cavities over the years. In addition to being a consummate professional himself, Dr. Anderso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filling/cavity

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

07/12/2018

Great experience start to finish. Chose this doctor based on a couple online reviews and availability and was very pleased. All the staff was beyond friendly and Dr Anderson was a pleasure to work with. 10/10 would refer and will return

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cavities filled

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

07/05/2018

It went perfect. The doctor worked me in to hi schedule, and repaired the tooth in less than an hour. I've been going to Dr. Anderson for 33 years and he and his staff have always been wonderful. The cost of service listed below is a best guess, because it was submitted to my insurance company and I will be billed for the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two days before the 4th of July I chipped a front tooth. I called the office after hours and left a message. They called back first thing the next morning and worked me in to the schedule. Luckily they were able to repair the tooth prior to the holiday.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

03/16/2018

Dr. Anderson is very professional and knowledgeable. His staff are all cordial and work together well as a team. His offices are clean and well-maintained and the equipment incorporates great technology to assure accuracy. He has a genuine concern for his patients and sincere interest in doing great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I required general cleaning, filings and several crowns

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

12/04/2017

It was the easiest experience. The staff was helpful and Dr. Anderson was great with explaining the process and answering any questions along the way. All in all it was a great experience and I would encourage everyone to the process at Dr. Anderson's office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Invisalign

CATEGORY dentists, orthodontist

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

04/25/2017

I was very nervous due to the extent of work that had to be done to make my smile recognizable again. Dr. Anderson assured me that it was going to be fine. It took a lot to repair, but I knew that going in. Because I was told he was meticulous, I expected it to take a lot longer than it did. There was no pain at all, in fact tugging was all I felt. 53 years of painful experiences now all gone. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bad chipped front tooth from face planting on a tile floor while carrying two armloads of wood. I really did a good job of it. As you could imagine I was devastated. A trustworthy friend, in that industry, recommended Dr. Anderson.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

Photo for Anderson, Dr. Keith F. - 9225 Manchester Rd, Saint Louis, MO - 34897177

10/06/2016

Dr. Anderson took all the time it required to explain my options.  He was friendly, polite and most importantly, non-judgmental.  His staff were about the kindest group of dental professionals I've encountered. I now have the front tooth that broke off two years ago and nobody so far can discern between my original teeth and the new tooth (a bridge). Further, all the fillings I needed have been re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a 58-year-old male who began losing the gold crowns I invested in just after leaving the Marine Corps in 1981.  My teeth simply continued to deteriorate over the years.  I felt ashamed and embarrassed about my appearance.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist, dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

09/22/2016

I was absolutely impressed with Dr. Anderson. Simply put, I had a problem tooth that another dentist could not numb properly so I went to Dr. Anderson. He was able to provide the appropriate numbing therapy and easily perform the filling. The experience was simple and pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to have routine dental cleaning and work on problem teeth that need cavity filling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

General & Cosmetic Dentistry. Dental Cleanings & Exams. Composite Fillings. Veneers. Crowns & Bridges. Implant Restoration. Root Canal Therapy. Removable Partials & Dentures. Pediatric Dental Care. Itero Digital Impressions. Invisalign. Periodontal & Root Canal Therapy.

Adolescent Orthodontics