ABC Cleaning and Organizational Services

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since November 2006

ABC organizing provides organizational services for your home, garage, and office. We specialize in meeting our clients specific needs....

Handy House Cleaning

08/25/2018

Team was organized, friendly and professional. They had access to our house while we were out of town. When we returned the house was packed and tidy with detailed notes. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed my house for moving

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

03/02/2015

They used my supplies and found them not up to their standards. They are advising me on what to have on hand in the future. They were so nice and very flexible and made me feel quite comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cathy and Pat were simply fabulous. They were extremely professional but very willing to discuss what I hoped would get accomplished. They worked very hard for two solid hours and would have kept going if they had more time. I will have them back many more times.  Cleaning AND organization. They are superb!

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

11/04/2014

They are fabulous!! Always on time and ready to get to work. They keep the project moving and stay on task.Fantastic cleaners nothing gets overlooked.Extremely organized!! You will be happy with what they accomplish. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this service multiple times. They have helped me organize my basement and garage. They have cleaned my house to get ready for a party. I am planning to use them to organize the attic.

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

12/28/2013

It was great, I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in the basement. They helped me get everything where it needed to go and sort all the bags and boxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me organize the basement and kids playroom.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

10/21/2013

On time, exceptionally pleasant and professional. Very helpful. We plan do do this again to get me back in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat & Cathy packed me up for a move out of my condo so I could have major repair work completed. I had just torn my rotator cup so I was not much help.

CATEGORY house cleaning,moving companies

Housecleaning, organization (home/garage/office), de-cluttering (assistance getting ready for a sale, move, or remodeling), packing / unpacking (organizing/putting items away), and senior transition.

NA