Richard J. Walsh, M.D., LLC is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and has St. Joseph's premier private dermatology practice. The focus of our practice is on comprehensive dermatologic care for patients of all ages. Our office is dedicated to providing our patients with state-of-the-art dermatologic care in a professional and comfortable environment with a priority on excellent service.
We offer the following:
- Board-Certified Dermatologist.
- All Care Provided Exclusively by Physician.
- Specializing in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Skin Cancer and Skin Diseases.
- Private Dermatology Practice.
- Comprehensive Treatment of All Ages.
We treat the following conditions:
- Skin Cancer - Diagnosis / Treatment:
- Actinic Keratosis;
- Basal Cell Carcinoma;
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma;
- Skin Diseases - Diagnosis / Treatment:
- Warts / Acne / Eczema / Dermatitis;
- Psoriasis / Rosacea / Skin Tags.
- Mole Examinations;
Dr. Walsh has been serving St. Joseph and the surrounding region with general medical dermatology for over 20 years. We serve patients in Northwest Missouri (Maryville, Cameron), Northeast Kansas (Atchison, Hiawatha, Levenworth, ) as well as, Iowa and Nebraska.
Dr. Walsh s - Education:
- Creighton University, Omaha, Neb. (Undergraduate Studies),
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska (Medical Doctorate Degree),
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska (Completed Three-Year Family Practice Residency),
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, Missouri (Completed Three-Year Dermatology Residency).
Dr. Walsh s - Licensure and Board Certification:
- Board Certified / Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology,
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology.
Dr. Walsh s - Memberships:
- American Academy of Dermatology,
- Missouri Dermatologic Society,
- Kansas City Dermatologic Society,
- American Medical Association,
- Missouri State Medical Association,
- Buchanan County Medical Society.