J & R Fencing & Hardscaping

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 12 Reviews

we are about 12 workers instalers and 2 supervisors open 7 days 7am to 7 pm call for more info...

Leading Edge Enterprises

Our past projects include both new construction and repairs/restorations. We specialize in Waterproofing Basements, Painting, Concrete,Egress Windows, , Stabilize foundations, Siding etc. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today for a Free Estimate.

05/28/2018

Contacted for a bid on my project. They gave a date to come out. They were going to call back with a time. Never heard back from them. I called and texted but never heard another word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chain link fence

04/23/2017

After thoroughly checking out 3 different fencing companies in town, we chose J & R Fencing. We're very glad we did. J & R Fencing did a great job installing 275 ft of chain link fence. They arrived on time. The crew was professional and hard working. They made quick work of the job. Our lot is uneven and we were concerned about gaps where our dogs might push through. No worries...it's perfect. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chain link fence installed

10/05/2016

This vendor never responded to my inquiry. I sent several e-mails. I got Nada, nothing in response. I would not use this vendor if he offered to do the work free at this point as if his work is as good as his responses, it would never happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
would of liked to have approx 348 feet of fencing installed.

05/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called J & R to put up a fence for me this spring. They failed to show up for our scheduled appt. on 3 different occasions. When I called them to ask when they would be here the man was very rude and hung up on me. I called the other number and talked to a different man who told me he would be at my house the next day at 5 pm and he never showed up. They would not answer my calls after that. I went to their Facebook page to try to contact them and found that both my husband and I had been blocked. I guess that is how they limit the bad reviews on their page by blocking people they have treated poorly! My neighbor wanted a fence put up too and they treated her the same way and never showed up. This is the poorest company I have ever tried to work with! They are very unreliable and unprofessional! I would not recommend them for any service!

CATEGORY concrete driveway

09/23/2015

No show and never called or heard from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and scheduled for them to come and give me a estimate but they never came or called

CATEGORY fencing

all tipes the fence vinyl chainlink wood aluminium iron steel Ranch rail electric barb wire comercial and residential profecional guaratie and flat concrete paivers patios driveways Retaining walls all Hardscaping

==